Superhero//Hayd- Boboiboy

Superman, will never save you
Spideman, will never catch you

As the rain hit the ground one by one, his patience was also running thin, alternating between the line of being existent to not. He couldn't see clearly because of how the rain was falling so hard and he cursed it. It felt as if it was preventing him from getting to his destination.

But he still persevered and ran.

He couldn't stop.

He only had less than a minute.

— • // • —

"Hey Bbb?"

Boboiboy paused at eating his lunch as he looked at his world through his hazel eyes.

"Yes love?"

Y/N smiled brightly at her lover then averted her gaze at the sky as she played with Boboiboy's fingers.

"If you were given five minutes before you'd die, what would you do?"

Boboiboy frowned at the random question then smiled softly as he felt the soft fingers of Y/N's weave through his.

"I would probably spend it with my atok and ochobot." was his curt reply.

Y/N's eyes found Boboiboy's and she smiled at him, her eyes shining with endearment and love. She already knew what he would answer yet her heart still lurched with admiration at the gentlemen infront of her.

"Awww! That's so sweet of you! Atok surely is lucky to have you as his grandson!"

Boboiboy blushed at his lover's comment about him and was quick to cover his cheeks to hide his flaming cheeks. Y/N, however, saw it and chuckled.

"You don't hafta hide your blush Bbb! It's cute when you get all flustered!"

Y/N tried to pry Boboiboy's hands away but it was futile since he was stronger than her so she poked his cheeks instead with a cheeky smile.

Boboiboy sighed at his lover's antics before grabbing her hand and intertwining it with his.

The both of them were blushing now.

Boboiboy smirked at her reaction then continued eating his lunch casually as if he didn't just do anything smooth.

"How about you Y/N? What would you do?"

Y/N snapped out of her dazed state then looked at their clasped hands with a wistful gaze.

"I don't know yet. I'll figure it out"

— • // • —

The Flash, will never run to you
Like I would, when I was with you

Boboiboy stumbled and fell on his knees as his feet made contact with the uneven slippery concrete street.

Although he felt the searing pain envelop his leg, he still stood up and continued running.

His white and blue pajamas adorned with stars and constellation stuck to him like second skin which was getting annoying. He wanted to rip it off but he didn't have time.

It was also a gift from Y/N.

— • // • —

"Bbb! Look at the stars! Aren't they so beautiful?" Y/N exclaimed excitedly as she hurriedly lied down the grass and looked at the vast dark sky littered with stars.

Boboiboy sighed at his lover but a smile still adorned his face.

"Y/N, get up. You're going to get your clothes dirty if you directly lay down the grass. Come on, I'll put a blanket."