Steal My Girl//One direction - Frostfire

She be my queen
Since we were sixteen

Click!

"Eyes here!"

Click!

"Smile!"

Click!

"More movement!"

Click!

"Thomas! Stop staring at me and focus on the camera you doofus!"

Y/N bit back a groan as she narrowed her eyes in focus as the male model in front of her posed professionally and fluedly.

Y/n's pointer finger repeatedly pressed the shutter button of her camera, capturing  several shots and angles of the male model in front of her.

After multiple shots and shouts of commands from the H/C girl, she decided to rest for a bit and switched her camera to its gallery.

Y/N looked at the pictures in her camera with a scrutinizing gaze, her eyes flickering everywhere to find a mistake.

Finding none, she smiled softly and directed  her gaze towards her colleague.

"I think that's a wrap Thomas. Good job!"

The male model stretched his arms out and yawned loudly, his weary yellow eyes staring at E/C ones although it wasn't that evident due to the make up he had to wear.

We want the same things
We dream the same dreams

Handsome isn't enough to describe the blonde boy. He was a striking and charismatic young man with captivating citrine eyes that captured the hearts of many. His smile would send thousands of girls on cloud 9 while his smirk would kill them.

Yes, he was that frustratingly attractive.

But of course, that meant nothing to Y/N.

He was just a mere colleague.

Nothing less, nothing more.

Which was why she had caught his attention.

Thomas walked towards Y/N with a devilish smirk and slung his arm in her shoulders casually, earning a groan of protest from the girl.

"Ew Thomas! You stink get offf!"Y/N shook her shoulders violently in attempt to remove Thomas' arms but to no avail.

Thomas chuckled at her futile attempt and gripped her shoulders tightly.

"Nahh. Shouldn't you be glad that I've blessed you with my magnificent arm, mon amour?"

Alright, alright
I got it all

Y/N rolled her eyes at the silly nickname and finally pushed him away.

"First of all, nope! Your arms are just regular ones so I don't see the reason why I should be thrilled really unless it gives me endless youth or some shit like that. Second, I am not your mon amour for God's sake Thomas." Y/N retorted sassily while walking towards her desk and putting away her stuff.

Thomas pouted at her and dramatically sighed while putting a hand on his forehead.

"C'est dommage. Why don't you want meeeeee Y/N? What it is that I do not have?" He finished with a very very dramatic fall on his knees.

For the nth time, Y/N rolled her eyes at her colleague's antics and was about to retort a sassy remark when an arm clasped
her waist protectively.

Furious Sage eyes glared daggers at devilish Citrine colored ones.