Locked Out of Heaven// Supra

In a field full of lush green grass layed two figures. One was sitting with his legs stretched out while the other was laying in the former's lap.

Never had much faith in love or miracles

Supra hummed a tune as he played with the dark locks of Y/N's wavy hair. Y/N sighed in delight as his gesture brought comfort and warmth to her tense nerves.

"That's really nice Supra. Keep it going" Y/N told her lover as she closed her eyes and smiled faintly.

Never wanna put my heart on the line

Supra smiled warmly at Y/N and happily complied. As his fingers smoothly combed her hair, he couldn't help but think how lucky he was to have her.

But swimming in your water is something spiritual

She maybe imperfect but to him, she was perfectly imperfect.

"Hey Supra?" a feminine voice called out.

"Yes my darling?"

I'm born again every time you spend the night

"I love you"

Supra smiled affectionately at the person in his lap and leaned in until their noses touched.

"I love you as well darling"

Cause your love takes me to paradise
Yeah your love takes me to paradise

And they shared a short but sweet kiss.

And it shows, yeah, yeah, yeah

As they parted for air, huge love-stricken smiles found their way on their lips.  Their eyes sparkled with impish glee and they radiated with love.

It was as if nothing would stop them from being together and living happily forever.

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven

As if.

"S-supra! H-help!" Y/N cried and desperately clung to Supra.

But..

Her ghostly hands went right through Supra. Y/N gasped in shock and stumbled back. Supra looked as horror-stricken as his lover.

For too long, for too long

"I don't want to go S-supra...I d-don't wanna leave..H-help.." Y/N croaked out as tears streamed down her face. Supra wanted to cradle her and whisper soothing words to her but he couldn't which hurt like hell.

Supra hands balled into fists as he thought of possible solutions to save his lover.

He couldn't lose her.

He can't.

Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven

Y/N wiped her tears away and looked at Supra. She smiled with her best smile, the smile that Supra loved so much.

She knows she won't make it.

The least she can do is bid her farewell.

Even if it hurts.

Even if she doesn't want to go.

Can I just stay here?

Even if her heart longed to stay with Supra.

Spend the rest of my days here

To be with him forever.

"Supra?"

Supra looked at her with teary eyes.

"I love you"

Supra bit back a sob and gritted his teeth in pain.

"I love you too my darling"

For too long, for too long

As soon as those words left his mouth, her figure vanished completely as if she didn't even exist in the first place.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/N: so uhm...It's really shitey because I wasn't really thinking straight when I wrote this last month HAHAHAH Hope you liked it thoughhh.

Andd Should I include the fusionss?? Comment down below ;)).