Habits//Tove Lo- Blaze

I eat my dinner in my bathtub, then I go to sex clubs
Watchin' freaky people gettin' it on

Blaze snorted as he threw yet another cigarette on the floor littered with empty bottles of alcohol and cigarette butts. He grabbed another bottle of alcohol and took a big mouthful, enjoying the stinging pain it did in his throat.

It doesn't make me nervous if anything, I'm restless

Once he was finished with the bottle, he threw it away, not minding the glass shattering and the pieces getting everywhere. His dull fiery orange eyes wandered aimlessly around until his eyes caught something familiar.

A braided leather bracelet with his name on a silver square placed at the center.

Given by none other than her.

Yeah, I've been around and I've seen it all

He slowly went towards where the bracelet was and took it in hands, tears starting to well up in his eyes.

He clutched it like it was his lifeline and bit back a sob as a memory of a person he desperately wanted to forget came into his mind.

Throw up in the tub, then I go to sleep
And I drank up all my money, dazed and kinda lonely

Y/N.

His feisty baby.

His other half.

His one and only.

Where?

Gone.

Dead.

Because he wasn't there to save her in time.

You're gone and I gotta stay high

He grabbed an empty bottle and smashed it into the floor, creating a loud crashing sound.

The fire elemental clutched the bracelet to his chest as tears sprung to his eyes and fell.

Fell.

Like her.

A fallen warrior.

Never to be seen again.

All the time, to keep you off my mind

Heartbroken cries of pain echoed throughout the room as Blaze reminisced their last memory together.

"NO! Y/N!"

"B-blaze...I love you.."

"N-no..DON'T LEAVE ME!"

High, all the time, to keep you off my mind

He could still vividly remember her blood staining his clothes as he grasped her pale hand, begging for her to come back.

He could still remember how she smiled at him even though she was on the verge of death.

How she caressed his cheeks and whispered three things that would make anyone jump in joy.

But he didn't jump in joy.

Since it was her last words.

Spend my days locked in a haze, tryna forget you, babe

Ever since her death, Blaze's cheery and energetic personality changed.

He became like his opposite elemental brother but much more worse.

Ais was lazy and calm.

But Blaze?

I fall back down (Back down)

He was lazy and a wreck.

His will to leave was bleak and he had no intentions pursue life ever since he lost his pillar in life.

He was only living to wait for his death.

Blaze sank down on his knees while still clutching the bracelet in his trembling hands, wishing that this was all a nightmare.

But it wasn't

He could still feel the fresh sting of pain consuming his body.

The hollow feeling in his heart.

The missing half of his soul.

He grabbed another bottle of alcohol and drank it in one gulp and lighted a cigarette afterwards.

He wiped his tears away as his mind became blank again.

That's right.

Just drink, drink and drink.

Smoke, smoke and smoke.

And everything will be alright.

Gotta stay high, all my life, to forget I'm missin' you