I love you 3000// Stephanie Poetri- Quake

A/N: This was requested by Lynn_Leon :)) This is quite long than the previous one so yehh. Hope ya'll like it!

///

I see you standing there
In your hulk outerwear

The first rays of the sun peeked through the windows covered with thin whit flowy curtains, stroking (F/C) walls with its touch. It enveloped the room with its vibrance and warmth, making the room more happier and lighter.

All was in utmost tranquility as the birds chirped happily while the wind whispered good morning until-

BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

An annoyed groan resounded in the room as the sounds of a dying alarm clock followed, its broken pieces clattering in the ground.

Rest in peace alarm clock-

Tired E/C eyes fluttered open but immediately closed as the sun greeted her hello. Y/N hissed at the bright light and slowly sat up, messily throwing her blanket in the floor.

With closed eyes, she stretched her tired limbs and sighed in delight at the sound of her joints popping back to its original position.

A long yawn escaped her lips as she stood up and picked her fallen blanket. Instead of folding it neatly, she threw it in her messy bed, quite proud of her work.

She groggily walked outside, ignoring the broken whimpers of her alarm clock and sighed as a thought popped into her mind.

Ah fck. I'm gonna have to buy a new one.

Y/N groaned and ran a hand in her hair, frustrated but not suprised. She went towards the kitchen and was suprised to see breakfast already served.

Four fluffy pancakes were stacked in a plate with syrup dripping and soaking it. Berries were placed on top of it with one thick slice of butter beside it. Other than the pancakes, one cup of hot cocoa was placed near it, emitting hot swirls of steam and a sweet aroma.

Now hold on just a frickin second!

She lived alone so why the heck is there food?!

She cautiously went towards the table, eyes flickering everywhere for any suspicious activity. Seeing none, she focused her gaze at the food and discovered a note beside it with a very familar neat writing.

And all I can think
Is where is the ring

Good morning my dear!

I hope you woke up well my dear. I came into your house with the spare key you gave me and made you breakfast. I figured you'd just order coffee and not eat anything else which is bad for your health! I'm sorry I'm not there to greet you good morning! Tok Aba called and needed help with the shop. I hoped you liked it! Please do the dishes okay? Love you!

-Quake

Y/N's frown immediately vanished and was replaced by a small smile. She happily ate the delicious meal while scrolling through her social media. She savored each bite and hummed in delight at the rich and amazing taste gracing her tongue.

Quake's cooking is really the best!

After a few minutes, she was already finished. With the empty plate and cup in one hand and her phone in the other, she put the dirty dishes in the sink.

When she was about to turn the faucet on to wash the dishes, her phone alarm blared obnoxiously, signifying that she only had one hour to prepare for work.