Stay Awake//Dean Lewis- Ais

All our memories are packed into boxes
Stacked up against the door

Ais hugged his blue whale plushie, looking for comfort as tears fell from his arctic blue eyes. The zephyr soothingly caressed his cheeks as if it was giving their sympathies to the heart- stricken boy.

A car engine rumbling in life resounded in his ears, gray smoke coming out of its exhaust. It's azure color glinted in the sun, the Mercedes-Benz Logo also shining so proudly. (Yeah U ReCH BwAhHaha)

But Ais didn't mind the expensive car. His gaze fell on Y/N's figure in the car as it slowly went farther and farther away.

He waited and hoped for her to look back and come back to him, telling him it was all just a sick joke.

But as the car disappeared from his sight, his hopes vanquished along with her.

And he could only watch in despair as the love of his life slipped away from his grasp.

Never coming back again.

'Cause they say the bigger the love, the harder the fall
Well, I'm crashing through the floor

Ais closed his eyes as tears continued to pour from his eyes, slowly staining his plushie but he could care less. He desperately held the urge to break down in misery. Instead, he let himself get lost in his thoughts.

Was it him?

Was it his laziness?

Was it how boring he was?

Was it his cuddles? Were they not warm enough?

Was it his kisses? Was it too annoying?

I still feel your breath on my lips
As you're walking out the door

He really loved her.

And she loved him back.

So why?

That's what matters right?

But..

Why did it go down to this?

Did he miss something?

Did he do something wrong?

Why did she let go?

Was he not enough?

But my hand starts to slip
Never felt like this before

As the first droplets of rain began to descend from the sky, the blue stuffed toy also fell from its owner's grasp. It skittered a few feet away from him, it's pastel blue color becoming ashen.

The gray skies grumbled in disdain, as if blaming Ais for everything that has happened.

As if he was at fault.

Was he really the reason?

Was he the reason why their relationship fell apart?

But..she promised right?

Together forever?

Was that all a Lie?

If the feeling's gone
Stay awake, stay awake, stay awake with me

Ais' knees buckled and he fell down on his knees while his hands lay atop on his lap. It slowly clenched into fists as the pain became too much, unbearable.

His fluffy hood that was once on his head fell, showing his messy dark locks that was messily kept by his disheveled blue cap.

The blue eyes that once held calmness and serenity became duller, sorrow and confusion taking its place.

Why?

Was their love that easy to let go?

Was it nothing?

At all?

Just keep on holding on
Stay awake, stay awake, stay awake with me

He was known as a hero.

A savior that saved lives.

He banished evil that threatened peace.

He fought those who violated rules and disliked justice.

He was a hero.

But

He failed saving his relationship with her.