Love like that//Lauv- Halilintar

You say I spend too much time
In my head and it haunts me back

Halilintar tugged at his hair harshly as he breath short ragged breaths. He closed his eyes tightly as the reality came crashing down.

He hurt her again.

Thanks to the troublemaker trio's prank which made his temper fly high up the sky.

She only asked a simple question yet he responded too harshly, scaring the living daylights of the (H/C) girl.

But this is Y/N we're talking about so she snapped out of her daze and slightly glared at her lover, not liking the way Halilintar answered her.

"Halilintar" she called out his full name with a serious tone. For some reason, it irked Hali and we all know what happens after that.

After the whole ordeal, a girl was seen running away from the lightning wielder's room while furiously wiping her tears away, ignoring the calls of Hali.

Yay. What a wonderful day.

I think you spend too much time
Giving me second chances that I don't deserve

He didn't understand why she still stayed.

He was a monster.

An irascible one.

There were hundreds and hundreds of man that were better than him.

They could love her better than him.

So why?

What made him so special?

And it hurts

No matter how many times he racked his brain for answers, he would always come to a dead end.

She was precious.

Exceptionally Beautiful.

Yet she stayed with a lowlife like Hali.

Why?

You give me kind of love that I never had

He was truly grateful that she came into his dull life, showering him with love and affection.

But..

she deserved better.

He really loved her with all his might and would even go to extra lengths to protect her.

Scratch that, he would die for her.

But he didn't deserve her.

She was an angel.

And he was a demon.

They weren't compatible with each other.

Wish that I could love, love, love you back

She deserved all the riches of the world for she was a one of a kind, a rare gem.

Even if Hali tried, he couldn't give the love that she deserved.

He would always hurt her.

Again.

And Again.

And she would always forgive him.

Again.

And Again.

She didn't deserve that.

Wish that I could love like that

A knock resonated in his room, breaking the silence and his thoughts.

He ignored it and continued to daze off but the knocks continued, making him irritated and completely impossible to go back into his 'I'm a stupid jerk and it's all my fault' bubble.

He went towards the door and swiftly opened it with a glare but once he saw who the person was, his glare softened immediately.

He looked at his lover with a sad glint in his eyes and crashed her into a hug, mumbling apologies after apologies.

You give me your unconditional

Y/N, who was shocked at the sudden gesture, smiled sadly and patted his back.

"It's okay... I forgive you...Can we let go? I have something to tell you.." Halilintar tensed at her statement but nonetheless broke the hug.

Fear enveloped his body, making him think of endless negative possibilities. His gut twisted and felt like someone put a hot wrench in it.

But nevertheless, he hid his fear with an affectionate gaze.

"What is it?" he asked while fiddling his fingers in anticipation.

Don't mean to sound so typical
But I wish that I could love, love, love you back

Y/N looked away from her boyfriend's carmine eyes and sighed deeply.

"Can we take a break? I think I need space Hali...I love you but I need some time to think about me...and about us"

Halilintar's eyes widened in fear and in pain but it quickly went away as he smiled grimly at his lover.

"Okay"

Wish that I could love like that

It's okay.

He deserved this.

Y/N's lips curved into a small smile as she held Halilintar's hands.

Soft against rough and calloused ones.

"Thank you for everything Hali.."

Then she let go.

And she was gone.

Was it worth it letting her go?

It should be, right?

It's her decision..

But...

Why does my heart says otherwise?

She may be gone but the feeling of anguish and heartbreak never left Halilintar's heart.

Wish that I could love like you