Special Chapter//Boboiboy

Two lone figures laid in a bed, enjoying each other's presence. Wrapped around each other's arms, they sighed in delight as the rays of the sun basked them in its warmth.

Boboiboy buried his head into the crook of her neck while wrapping his arms around her waist. Y/N giggled when Boboiboy's breath tickled her neck. Boboiboy chuckled at her response and buried his head deeper.

"S-stop! That ticklesss hahaha!"

"You're cute" he said while removing his head and placing it on top of her head instead.

Y/N immediately became flustered and pouted.

"Am not you weirdooo" she whined while crossing her arms.

"I'm your weirdo" he grinned and she rolled her eyes jokingly with his response.

"You're not the first one tho" she absentmindedly replied.

Boboiboy brows furrowed in response and his grip on Y/N's waist tightened but not to the extent that he'd hurt her.

"I'm not your first?" he asked with a bit of sadness in his tone.

Y/N groaned internally at her mistake and faced her lover.

"Nope. But I'm sure you'll be my last rightt?" she replied with a kiss on his nose.

Boboiboy's sadness immediately vanished and he smiled brightly.

"Of course! No doubt"

Y/N hummed in response and went back to her previous position. For awhile, comfortable silence enveloped the two lovebirds until Boboiboy decided to break it.

"Y/N?"

"Hmm?"

"How many boys did you date before me?" Boboiboy asked with curiosity.

Y/N craned her face upwards to face her lover and fished out her hand. She then proceeded to count.

"Let's see, one two three four five six seven eight nine.."

"W-what?!"

Boboiboy's eyes widened in shock and Y/N giggled at his reaction.

"I'm kidding silly! You're my second lover" she smiled affectionately at him.

Boboiboy sighed in relief and Y/N giggled again at his reaction.

"Was he kind to you?" he asked once again.

Y/N thought for a moment and smiled faintly.

"Yeah..he was. He was actually a gentleman. He was sweet and would often comfort me if the dark thoughts would come again. He would always check if I was feeling alright and would listen to all my chikas. He was a good boyfriend I guess...." Y/N reminisced with nostalgia swimming in her E/C orbs.

Boboiboy felt a twinge of jealousy stinging his heart but he ignored it. I mean he was already hers and the same goes to her so why should he feel that?

"Then? What happened?"

Y/N smiled softly and continued.

" Even if he would give me thousands of diamonds, I wouldn't stay with him because I fell. Not in love but out of love. I truly loved him and cherished him but as time passed by, I didn't love him the way I used to. So I broke up with him. He got really devastated and I felt guilty but I didn't want to stay in a relationship where I was forced to stay because of pity. I didn't want to be unhappy you know? I know he could take care of me and love me like a real gentleman should but if you fell out of love, you fall hard. Before we dated, we were really close thus when we broke up, our friendship still remained."

Y/N closed her eyes and fiddled with her fingers. She leaned back into Boboiboy's hard chest and sighed deeply.

" You know, I still think he's lucky." Boboiboy said all of a sudden.

Y/N opened her eyes and frowned.

"Why is that?"

Boboiboy caressed her cheeks and smiled tenderly at her.

"Because even if you two didn't end up together, he still got to experience your love. Your love is a real blessing you know? And I'll never let you go" he ended his statement with a peck on her lips.

Y/N giggled at this and hugged him.

"I'm lucky to have you as well you dork"

Boboiboy kissed her temple and smiled.

"I'm your dork"

Y/N broke the hug and loosely wrapped her arms around his neck. She leaned in until their noses gently collided.

"But you're not the first one"

"Yeah but I'll make sure I'll be your last"

Bobiboy sealed his promise with a passionate kiss. They could have kissed forever but they're humans and they needed oxygen so they broke up for air.

When their lips parted, huge love-stricken smiles found their way to their lips.

"I love you" Y/N said with sincerity and love.

" I love you" he replied with more sincerity and love.

And so, they spended the rest of their cuddling and whispering sweet nothings to each other's ears.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/N: I ACTUALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS BECAUSE I MADE THIS IN APRIL HAHAHAHA but yeahss. This kinda connects to me so yehhh! I hope ya'll like it.