mary

°minecraft°

You were in your room and
playing Minecraft on your Xbox
When Mary walked in "hey Blondie" you said as she can and sat next to you leaning her head on your shoulder. "Hi" she said plainly grabbing the controller out of your hand and straddles your lap. "Hey give it back" you say grabbing the controller back from Mary. "But I want attention"  she says in a shy manner shes like this a lot when we're alone. "Do you wanna play with me?" I ask. She thinks for a sec "sure how do you win?" She asks and I laugh "you don't win you just get supplies and build and try to survive" I tell her and she nods and grabs the controller I got ready for her.
"AHHHH Y/N HELP ITS COMING AFTER ME" Mary yelled as she got chased by a zombie. You laughed at her as she tries to run away from the thing. "I got it" you say and kill the zombie. She lets out a sigh of relief and hides in the small wood house you had been building when she arrived. "Here I'll make you a bed so it can be day and the mobs will die" you craft the bed.and drop it for her to place. "Thanks" she says and places the bed next to yours making you gasp "what?" She asks "you put your bed next to mine aww mary~" you coo and lay down in the plain white bed and she dose the same "god your such a dork" she laughed and kisses your cheek.

°A/N
I love Mary sm
This one's short

I think I'm gonna start writing scenarios too