midari

°mine°

Midaris pov
    Y/n hasn't gave me no attention for the past 3 days! she's acting like yumeko! it's driving me crazy! I walk into the student council room and see y/n with kirari. Y/n leans over kirari to point at something on the paper their looking at and I see kirari take a glance at MY Girlfriends chest. I walk over to them and pull y/n away. "Y/n I want to go home. Now." I tell her as I pull her out of the room. She stops me when we get outside
"Nonsense I have things to discuss with kirari" she says. She tries to turn around but I stop her. "No y/n I want to go home! I don't like the way she looks at you! Your mine and only mine!". Y/n sighs, "well then I guess we can leave but give me a moment to tell kirari." She says bluntly.
(3rd person pov)
Y/n peeks her head into the council room "me and midari will be leaving. We'll continue this some other time" she says. Kirari nods giving her a small smile. Pissing midari off 'she needs to back off or I'll shoot her in the leg' midari thought. y/n closes the door. She turns to the one eyed girl "come now darling let's go home" y/n says grabbing midaris hand but she pulls away. Y/n gives her a questioning look.
The girls get in y/n car. Y/n reaches for the other girls hand but midari just pushes her away. Y/n turns to look at her. "What are you doing? Why won't you let me touch you?" Y/n asks getting frustrated. "Oh so now you want to touch me." Midari says. "What do you mean?" Y/n asks confused. "You have barely talked to me for that past 3 days y/n!" Midari says turning to look at her girlfriend. "Your overreacting-" midari cuts y/n off "No! What's going on with you and the president!?" Midari asks. Y/n just sighs "midari our family's work together we are just business partners" y/n says and finally starts driving. "Well it doesn't seem like your just business partners I don't like how close you guys are" midari says rolling her eye and trying to calm herself. "I'm allowed to be close to other people midari" y/n states. "You Don't Get It Y/n She Has Feelings For You!" Midari snaps back "She's going to try and take you away from me." Midari adds quietly. "She won't take me away from you. I don't want her midari, you don't have to worry. I love you." Y/n tells her. Midari just sighs "ok.. I love you too"
Once the girls arive home midari demands that y/n cuddles her.
Once they get in bed y/n turns to midari holding her close. "You don't have to be jealous of people you know, I only love you dear" y/n states. "I know" midari mumbles "why have you been ignoring me?" She continues. "I've just been busy my love I'm sorry. I'll clear my schedule and we'll have a week for just me and you, how's that sound?" Y/n says and kisses midaris head. Midari cuddles into y/n more and mumbles a answer, "Mmhhpp" she mumbles. Y/n chuckles.

A/N
Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been having some mental health problems lately I'll try to update as much as I can!!
BUT LIKE THERE'S SO MANY VIEWS ON THIS BOOK LIKE WHAT- BYE