sayaka

I made it so the students have dorms just for the sake of the oneshot

3rd person pov

You were sitting next to your girlfriend sayaka during a student council meeting. It had been a long day and you wanted nothing more than to be held and showered with love. You glance over at sayaka and smile to yourself, your lucky to have her.
The meeting comes to a end, you sigh and lean your head onto sayakas shoulder. Her face flushes and she shrugs you off of her shoulder. You frownd and your heart aches. Your best friend midari sees this and frowns. You've known each other since you were young and she's grown a soft spot for you. She walks over to you and picks you up bringing you to her chair and holding you giving sayaka a glare. You think nothing of it because you've always seen midari as a big sister. You cuddle into her more "thanks" you mumbled. She smiles down at you before pulling out her phone and scrolling through her socials. Sayaka looks at you to with jealousy as the other members of the council sit back and watch as sayaka tries not to kill midari. Midari can tell your feelings are hurt by sayakas actions so she cracks a few jokes herr and there to try to cheer you up. She shows you cute cat pictures and memes, you guys talk until the bell rings telling everyone that they can go home. Sayaka stands up and walks out of the room before she says something she'll regret. You and midari hang out for a while longer until you Decide to go back to you and sayakas shared dorm. You walk in and sayaka is sitting on the couch on her phone. "Have fun with midari?" She asks sarcasm heavy in her voice you just sigh and go to your room not in the mood to fight, but sayaka pushes "I asked you a question are you def?" You pause outside the door to you room. "What's your problem?" You ask drained and not in the mood for a fight "oh come on y/n are you stupid or just blind! You and midari where all close earlier!"
She raised her voice standing up form her spot on the couch. "Oh my God sayaka I'm not doing this with you" you say turning back around and opening your room door "whatever bitch go cry to your whore of a 'best friend' next time you have a problem" she spit emphasizing best friend.
"Fuck you don't talk about her like that she did nothing wrong! Your a bad girlfriend I can't believe I'm wasting my time on you!" You turn around once again and walk towards her. "Im A Bad Girlfriend!? Your The One Getting All Close To Other Girls! I Bet She's Not The Only One! How Many Other Bitches Are There
Y/n!?" She yells getting closer to you. "Your Such A Jealous Bitch! I've Been Nothing But Faithful To You!" You yell pushing her away from you. "That's Hard For Me Believe But Can You Blame Me I'm Dating Fucking Whore!" She yelled pushing you back. Tears fall down your cheeks as you stare at her in in disbelief. "We're done" you tell her and walk out of the door. Sayakas never said anything like that about you. You opened up to her, you told her about your past and she used it against you something she promised never to do. Tears still falling from your eyes you go to midaris dorm. You knock on the door and she answers after a few seconds. "What- y/n hey it's ok what's wrong?" She brings you inside and sets you on the couch. "What happened?" She asks holding you to her chest. "I broke up with her" you said crying harder. "I'm sorry y/n.. what happened with her?" She asks "we got into a fight she called you a whore and I called her a bad girlfriend then she accused me of cheating and got in my face so I pushed her and told her that I've been nothing but faithful but she just pushed me back and said she didn't believe me because I'm a whore so I told her that we're done" you told her what happened. "Y/n I'm so sorry it's my fault I never should have got all close to you after the meeting" she says looking down "no it's not your fault" you guys sat there for a little bit until you fell asleep. Midari I'll lays you in her bed and covers you up. Midari grabbed her gun and went to find sayaka.
Sayaka stood there processing what just happened, your words repeating through her head 'we're done'... 'we're done'. You had just broke up with her. It clicked finally and she fell to her knees. She insulted the love of her life.. accused her of things she knew she'd never do..and now she lost you. Sayaka lets out a sob she pushed you to break up with her it's her fault she knows it and it's braking her. How will she ever get you back after what she said. Sayaka sat there for awhile until there was a loud knock at the door in hopes it's you she rushed to the door and swung it open only to be treated by the barrel of a gun. Midari stood with her gun pointed at sayaka "I Should Fucking Kill You Right Now!" Midari pushed sayaka to the floor and shut the door behind her. "Is y/n with you is she ok?" Sayaka asked with urgency she was so caught up in guilt she forgot about you running off. "What the fuck were you thinking?! Do you realize what you said to her what you accused her of!?" Midari yelled pushing the gun to sayakas temple. "Is she ok can I talk to her please was she with you?" Sayaka asked ignoring midaris questions. Midari sighs and droops the gun "she's at my dorm asleep you need to apologize to her make it right or I'll make your death slow and painful" midari said getting up and walking out with sayaka following her "if you say anything to upset her I'll cut your tongue out of your mouth got it?" Midari threatened. "i don't want to hurt her anymore than I already did". Sayaka walks into midaris room and sees you sleeping a smile creeps onto her face. She walks over and sits on the bed next to you and admires your face you have tear Staind cheeks and your nose and cheeks are slightly red. Sayaka ran her fingers through your hair waking you up. "Y/n?" She looks at you with hopeful eyes. You give her a sad glare "what do you want?" You ask looking away from her.
"I'm sorry I know it's not enough but I'm sorry I didn't mean what I said your not a whore I know you wouldn't cheat, you are the most amazing person in my life and I fucked it up. I'm sorry I pushed you, I'm sorry I don't know how to handle my emotions. I was jealous and I had no right to be. I'm sorry I pushed you away I was just scared.. I was scared because you make me feel such strong emotion's that I haven't felt be for, I love you y/n I'm in love with you and I always will be." Sayaka said not taking her eyes off you. You sigh and sit up. "I'm sorry too I shouldn't have pushed you and called you names. I love you too, but you hurt me. I love you sayaka but if we're going to be together you need to figure out your feelings." You tell her holding her had but still looking down. "I will I'll do anything baby but I need you. I can't do it without you by my side." She says giving you hand a squeeze. She smile and look up at her "I love you" you tell her giving her a kiss on the cheek "dose this mean you'll take me back?" She says smiling. You nod giving her a sweet kiss. "Good cuz midari would have killed me she's scary"

A/N
Um I started writing these things cuz I had nothing to do I can't believe people actually read this thank you lol
Also thank you to spicyH for the ideas I appreciate it!