kirari

°please°

     *Fluff
__________________________________

  Kirari is not one to beg she simply gets what she wants. Y/n can't think of one time kirari has said please. So one day when it was just them y/n was determined to finally hear her girlfriend say please.
Kirari and y/n are sitting on their shared bed. "Y/n can you pass me the remote" kirari asks y/n.
'this is it' y/n thinks a small smirk on her lips "What do you say?"
Y/n asks. Kirari gives y/n a wired look "um give me the remote now?" Kirari says in a confused tone. Y/n tries not to laugh at her girlfriends confusion (nO I CaN't lAugH yEt I'vE gOt tO HoLd iT iN- sorry) "what's the magic word?" Y/n tries again. "Abracadabra now can I have the remote"  kirari says looking at y/n like she's grown a extra head. Y/n bursts out laughing "Kirari say please, abracadabra really!"
Y/n says laughing at her girlfriend. "Why would I say please?" She asks reaching for the remote but you pull it back. "Because it's polite, now say please" y/n says, her laughing dieing down. Kirari sighs "fine can I please have the remote?"
Kirari asks rolling her eyes. "Never thought I'd hear you say it. Here you go!" Y/n says and gives the other girl the remote.
"You are so strange y/n, I love you"

A/n
Thanks for all the reads I hope you liked this one!
See ya!!