arguments

Warning: there is yelling and hateful words in this chapter

∆yumeko
You were upset because she ditched you for a gamble when you had planned to take her on a date. You had been waiting for her at your house and when she arrived you gave her a glare. "Y/n you should have been there the rush was amazing!" She said not noticing the look you gave her. "I can't believe you" you mumbled. "What?" She finally spares you a glance, "yumeko you ditched me for a gamble we where going to go on a date tonight!" You frownd. "We can always go out tomorrow I'm sorry y/n it won't happen again" she looked down, this wasn't the first time she got caught up in gambling and left you all alone.
You sigh "it's fine I don't care"

She worked hard to cheer you up for the next few days and gave you all her attention to try to make it up to you.

∆mary
She was kinda being a bitch she was in a bad mood ant took it out on you.
"Y/N! could you walk any slower!" She yelled at you as you where walking out of the school to head home. "Geez Mary sorry you could be a little nicer" you said. She rolled her eyes and pulled you to her car.
When you got home she slams the door and starts to stomp off to your shared room but you grab her hand. "Let Me Go!"she yelled pushing you away. "Mary you need to calm down!" You raised your voice. "Fuck You Bitch It's Not My Fault You Can't do Anything Right!" She yelled. "What The Hell Is Your Problem?! I've been nothing but nice to you and you treat me like shit! fuck you you can sleep on the couch!" You yell walking to your room
She felt bad after that and had to deal with you ignoring her the next day but she eventually forgot about her ego and apologized.

∆kirari
She was treating you like a child and it was pissing you off.
She had called to down to the student council room to talk to you and you started to get irritated this was the 3rd time today. "Kirari I know how to take care of myself" you went to leave  but heard her chuckle. You turned around "what" you said glaring at her. "Nothing you said you can take care of yourself though your childish and I do have to get you out of trouble often" she says and you snap "If You Just Called Me Down Here To Insult Me I'm Out!" You made sure to slam the door on the way out.
After school when you didn't come home she said was starting to get worried. You had stayed with yumeko that night and didn't tell kirari.
The next day kirari Called you down to the student council office again but this time apologized. she told you she was worried about you and she will stop treating you like a child.

∆midari
She got shot and was in the hospital after a gamble.
You walked into her hospital room to see her awake laying in the bed. "Midari Ikishima! what in the actual fuck do you think you where doing! you promised you would stop this!" You Yelled tears in your eyes. "Y/n don't cry baby I'm sorry. I'm so sorry"
She said pulling you into a hug.
"I hate you" you say pulling away from her "don't say that baby" she says grabbing your hand. "Midari I love you but if you keep this up, if you keep putting yourself in danger like this.. then I can't be with you" you say tears streaming down your face. "No! Y/n I'll stop I promise I'll get rid of the guns I can't lose you baby please... I promise" she says now your both crying. You sigh "one more chance midari"
I took some work but midari did it for you
(This didn't turn out how I wanted it but it's cute ig)

∆Ririka
You guys don't really fight that much just small disagreements

A/N
Thanks for reading :)