mary

this story will contain topics that my be sensitive for sum. such as
Depression
Self harm thoughts and the mention of sh scars do not read if you don't think you can handle it you mental health is important:)
                       • • • • • •

           °now that your here°

You walked into school with your head down and went to your locker. you got out what you needed and shut your locker.
In the corner of your eye you can see Mary your girlfriend walking over to you. "Hey y/n how are you today?" She asks leaning down to give you a small kiss. "I'm a little down but I'll be ok" you tell her smiling for her. "If you need anything tell me ok. I'm here for you my love." She tells you pulling you in for a hug. After a second you let go and the bell rings.
Mary has always been there for you when you had bad days. She listens to you and is always understanding. Together you've been through a lot and you love Mary for staying with you through the hard times.
It was a long day and things just seemed to be getting worse and worse. From failing your test to jun making fun of you and embarrassing you Infront of everyone. It just seemed that today wasn't going to be good.
After a long and torturous day you finally made it home. You and Mary agreed that she would come over after going back to her place to do a few things. Mary's so good to you no one's ever been there for you like she has. But you can't help but feel that she could do better.
Your pov
There's so many girls that can make her happy why is she with me. She practically has to babysit Me to make sure i don't do anything stupid. She deserves better. Yumeko's way more beautiful than me. Ririkas smarter. Their all better than me. I can't do shit right. I'm not smart I'm not pretty I'm not worth her time or anyone's. I should just give up there's nothing for me In the future anyway. It would just be better if I kill myself.
3rd person pov
Of course all of that's not true your everything to mary but you just can't seem to believe it. Maybe it's because your parents abused you and left you to fend for yourself. Or maybe its because of the foster family's verbal abuse. Who know but it's fucked up your ability to believe your loved.
You looked down glancing at your wrist. Old scars littered across them. Your snapped out of your bad thoughts when you hear the door slam and loud footsteps running to your room.
Mary bursts through the door and gives you a questioning look. "What's wrong my girlfriend senses are tingling" she says going up to you and looking over your body. She grabbed your face and squished your cheeks "what's wrong" she asked.
"Nothin now that your here"
You tell her pulling her in your bed for cuddles. "You can always talk to me baby, you know that right?" She asks running her fingers through your hair.
"I know. Thank you for always being here.. I love you Mary."
You look into here eyes. She blushes a bit and looks away. "Tch of course that's what girlfriends are for... and i love you too" she says the quietly

A/n
Thanks for all the reads<3

I rushed this one sorry it's not my best I'm working on more oneshots n stuff