she slaps dat ass

KIRARI
You and your gorgeous girlfriend were walking to the student council room. Kirari opens the door for you like the gentlewoman (idfk) she is. You smile at her and walk past her into the room when you feel a sharp slap on your bottom (me). You gasp and look at you girlfriend who has just as a surprised expression as you do. "I-I'm sorry" she says her face becoming red.

YUMEKO
You where laying on your bed on your tummy when yumeko walked by she slapped your butt. You just roll your eyes cuz this is a ongoing thing with her. But who can blame her when you be double cheeked up all the time. (I'm so sorry)

MARY
You and Mary where rushing up the schools stairs to get to class. You guys got a little distracted in a empty classroom and were a little late to class. "Y/n hurry up!" She says. Rushing ahead of you she slapped your ass to get you to go faster. "MARY!" You yelp.
Now you never let Mary walk behind you while going up stairs.

MIDARI
You were at her house cooking dinner for the two of you. She came strolling into the kitchen whith a grin on her face. She walked up behind you and hugged you frome behind "what ya cooking good lookin?" She says resting her head in your shoulder. You chuckle and roll your eyes "dinner. go sit down it's almost done". She let's go of you and takes a step back. she slaps your ass with her full strength and runs away giggling like a maniac. "MIDARI IKISHIMA!"

RIRIKA
she's a baby. She would never >○<

A/N
Ik i did one like this but whatever