midari

WARNING ⚠️This oneshots dose include 'Drugs' even though I don't think of weed as a drug.
   don't read if you don't like it thanks.

                      °smoke°

Your pov
Me and midari are sat on my bed passing the blunt back and forth just talking.
(If you don't know what a blunt is it's basically just weed rolled up like a cigar or cigarette)
"Y/n would you ever want to have kids with me" midari asks taking a drag from the blunt. "Of course. we would make beautiful children" I say and she gives me a small smile.
"Hey let's see who can hold it in the longest!" She yells. I giggle at her and nod she takes another drag and passes it over quickly so I can take one too. We hold it in for a little untill midari gives and coughs. I let out with a small cough and giggle at her and patting her back. "you good ma?"
I ask. "No fair! How do you hold it in for so long!" She pouts.
I shrug and she rolls her eyes like I was going to tell her some big secret on holding in the smoke. "Whatever. Come on let's go get something to eat!" Midari jumps up and runs out the room. I follow behind her and see her looking through the fridge. "Ugh! We have nothing to eat" she say she shuts the fridge and walks over to the counter looking for something. She gives up and walks back to the fridge looking back in there as if something would magically appear. She sighs and grabs a light jacket. "Let's walk to the gas station and get snacks" she says pulling me out the house.
3rd person pov
The walk was nice and relaxing. You both had a air pod in, lil peep playing softly. Hands intertwined you walk for about 5 minutes to a small family owned shop. You each pick out a few snacks, you pay and leave. You guys decide to stay out a little longer an head to a small park to munch on the recently bought snacks. Midari runs to the swings and sits on one, waving her hand for you to come and join her. You sit in the swing next to her and pass her her snacks then finally getting yours.
After a while you guys head back home.
Once you get there midari pulls you into the room. "Cuddle with me y/n" she pulls you down and clings to you. "Night y/n love you" she says and kisses me softly. "Night I love you too"

A/n
Rushed the end but I wanted to post something.
I think midari would totally be a stoner.