midari

°naughty girl°
Smuttttt

Midaris pov

I was in bed thinking of my sexy ass girlfriend and going through the my eyes only on my phone, looking at all the steamy pics we took. I come across a video and push play. I watch the video of
y/n fucking me from behind. She won't be home soon I don't think. so she won't know it I touch myself.
I grope my boobs and run my hand down my body to my shorts. I don't waste time getting naked and grabbing a vibrator from the side table. I put the vibrator on a low setting and slowly tease myself thinking of
y/n the whole time and moaning her name. I grab my phone and scroll through the pics of her and turning up the speed of the vibrator. I stop at a picture of y/n with her legs spread showing her dripping pussy. "Fuck" moans were flying out of my mouth as I start to grind on the vibrator more, getting desperate to reach my high. I watch the video of her fucking me again and it's enough to make me finally cum. I turn the vibrator off and wipe it off. Feeling tired I just set it down and cuddle up with the blanket and fall asleep.

Your pov

I unlocked the door and walk into me and midaris home setting my stuff down and heading to our room. She hasn't ran to me as soon as I open the door so I figured shes asleep. I was right I walk in and she cuddled up on the bed... naked?
I got to peek under the covers when I see the vibrator next to the bed. So this is what she does when I'm not home. I go to the closet to get the things I need for her punishment. gag, paddle, and butt plug.
I walk over to the bed carful not to wake her and set down everything on the bed. I pull the covers of her and admire her body, so pretty. I rub up her thighs to wake her up she squirms a little then her eyes flutter open. "Hello naughty girl"
Her eyes widen "m-mommy I'm sorry" she says giving pleading eyes once she sees the things laying out. "No getting out of this princess get on your knees it's time for a punishment" you say backing up and grabbing the butt plug. She gets in her knees and looks down, you sit in front of her and tilt her her head up to look at you. "Open your mouth" you say brining the plug up to her lips. "You better get it nice and wet whores like you don't get the privilege of lube" you say pushing it further in her mouth.
Once you think it's good enough you pull it out "alright hands a knees baby" you tell her and she obeys. You rub her a little to get her ready before pushing the plug into her ass. She lets out a whine and tries to back away from you. "Stop or I'll make it worse. I don't want you to make a sound if you do I'll gag you ok?" You say rubbing her ass and grabbing the paddle. She nods looking back at you. "You remember the safe word right?" I ask and she nods. "Good" I say before I bring the paddle down on her ass. She yelps and arched her back. "Remember if you make to much noise I'll gag you" I say brining the paddle down once more a little harder than the first. I rub her ass a little and smack her ass with my hand this time rubbing over the mark. I take the paddle and start to bring it down harder and harder over and over again making tears fall from her eyes and loud cry's to fall out there mouth. I stop and rub her ass "your doing good baby just one more can you do that for me?" I ask and she looks back at me nodding. "Use your words pretty girl" I say and she obeys "I can do it mommy o-one more" she says her voice cracking. I smile and bring the paddle down one more time harder than before and she cry's out. "There baby all done you did amazing I'm so proud" I praise. I get up and garb some soothing lotion and lather it on her raw ass I leave the butt plug in, she looks so pretty with it in. "Hold me mommy please" she asks. I make my way up the bed and pull her into me, I wipe her tears and kiss her lips gently. "Are you ok midari?" I asked she just nods and falls asleep on top of my chest.

(Time skip to next morning)

3rd person pov

Midari woke up that morning alone in bed. She put on a large white t-shirts, grabbed her phone and made her way to the kitchen where you were making breakfast for the both of you. She smiles at the sigh and hugs you from behind making you jump a little. "Good morning baby" you say turning around to face her. "Mornin sexy"she says. You where wearing a short shirt and some panties. "Go wait in the living room foods almost done" you tell her.
You bring out two plates and it on the couch with her silently eating and watching TV.
After eating you take when plates and you to the sink to wash them. Midari comes behind you and sets her hands on your waist. She slides her hands to your front. looping her thumb in your panties. "Watch it" you tell her she sighs and sits on the counter waiting for you to finish. Once you're done you go over to her and hug her, giving her small kisses. You lean back and admire her you can see her perky boobs through the thin shirt it's obvious she not wearing anything under the shirt. You run you hands up her thighs her shirt getting pushed up to where you can see her pretty pussy. She wines and lifts her hips up a little as you run you finger over her area. "Please" she asks grabbing your wrist. You smile at her and rub your fingers through her folds. You lightly start to rub her clit kissing her neck. Midari moans as you speed up your actions. You move you fingers down to her wet entrance and slip a finger in starting at a slow pace. "Faster, please y/n!" She begs. You kiss her and slip another finger in and go faster making her legs start to shake lightly. You make you way down and start to suck on her clit running your tongue over it. Midari moans louder and louder as she gets closer to orgasm. Midari grabs at your hair arching her back and lets out a small scream as she cums on your fingers. You pull your fingers out and lick them clean. "Alright baby let's go shower" you tell her
She makes graby hands making you smile at her cuteness. You go over to her and pick her up carrying her to the bathroom.

*Bonus*
"Midari can u borrow your phone?" I ask her. "Yeah here" she pulls her phone out of her pocket and gives it to me. "Thanks" I open her phone and the video of me fucking her starts to play on full volume. Midari looks at me with panic "You naughty girl is this you you were touching yourself" I ask with a sly smirk. She hides her face in her hands "shut up" she mumbles making me laugh.

A/N
I need holy water and to start writing more fluff instead of smut lol :)