she gets jealous

Yumeko∆
You and yumeko where hanging out with Ryan and Mary at a local cafe when you were approached. The man looked like a bum is what yumeko would say. The man made a sexual joke and proceeded to tell you to come home with him for a 'good time'. "Please leave" yumeko said bitterly. The man looked at her and smirked "what you jealous? You can come too your pretty hot" he said leaning towards you. He reached towards you and that's when yumeko Snapped. She grabbed his wrist tightly and her eyes glowed. "Get. away. from MY girlfriend.now."
Once he finally left yumeko wouldn't let you go she was being extra clingy.

Mary∆
She gets jealous a lot.
She just doesn't want you to leave her. she means no harm, but sometimes I can get out of out of hand. like today when she nearly beat someone for flirting with you Infront of her.
"So you think I could take you out sometime pretty girl?" The girl asked you. "She's taken" Mary spoke up wrapping a arm around you. The girl looks Mary up and down. "I could be a better girlfriend then her, and I'm way hotter" the girl pushed. Mary scoffed and started to let go of you. You panic and grab her. "Not interested so fuck off" you say pulling Mary away.
You teased her about it later.

Kirari∆
Midari and you where doing some playful flirting. Kirari was getting angry. "Midari Ikishima if you flirt with my girlfriend one more time I will tie yumeko onto a chair and kill her Infront of you" she says glaring at the one eyed girl."o-ok geez pres" midari backs away from you. "And don't think you getting away with this y/n"

Midari∆
Some random dude came up to you while you and her were on a date. "Hey sexy wanna come home with me" his breath was horrific.  "Hey man back off" midari warns him. He scoffs "shut up one eye can you see I'm try to get some" he says getting closer to you "Yeah With MY Girlfriend!" She says sanding up and reaching for her bag "shut up Dyke!" The man yells. Midari pulls out her gun and points it at him. You panic. Everyone screams and you grab midari and run. "Dumbass!" You yell at her.

Ririka∆
She was quiet. She simply just takes your hand an pulls you away from the situation and demands cuddles. You have to assure her that you only love her.

A/n
Me omw to make a kinky ass oneshot about midari🏃