yumeko

This is based of a suggestion I got from spicyH thank you!

-Perverted reader lol

3rd person pov

Y/n was sitting in her and her girlfriends bed waiting for said girlfriend to arrive home. Yumeko had gone out with Mary and Toyota to gamble. You waited for her to get back so you could finally get the cuddles you crave. 'Cuddles with yumeko are the best her huge breasts make amazing pillows' you thought. You hear yumeko enter the house and walk to your shared room. She walks it and smiles at you "hello y/n" she say putting her bag down. "Hey sexy how was the gamble?" You ask eyeing her as she walks over to the closet. She giggles "it was fun although I wish you would have came, toyota tacoma trd pro was kinda annoying and almost made me lose the gamble" she says finding a hoodie and some shorts to wear. "I'll come next time I just wasn't feeling it this time" you eye yumeko as she changes into the clothes biting your lip as she bends over, "Damn baby" you mumble and she giggles. "y/n you perv" she say finishing and getting in bed with you. She cuddles up to you and you slide your hands under the hoodie and up her back nuzzling your face into her chest. You smirk into her chest and slide your hands back down to her bottom but before you could get to her she grabbed your wrist "y/n" she giggles. You huff "your so hot baby let me play with youuu" you whine she just giggles and pulls you closer.

A/N
I can do more parts of this I have a few other ideas for it sorry it's so short!
Byeee