break up prank

Kirari
You and kirari sat in her room. You were on her bed while she was at her desk working on whatever it was she was doing. You had been dared by midari to prank her and tell her that you wanted to break up. And you aren't the type of person to back down from a dare. "Kirari I need to talk to you about something... about us." You said. She turned around in her chair to look you.
"Is something wrong" kirari asked with a straight face. If you didn't know her so well you would have thought she didn't care but you could she right through her. She was nervous. "Yes. I think we should break up"
You tell her getting straight to the point. "Can i ask why" she asked trying to keep a straight face. "I just think that your not good for me." You say. "Very well if that's what you want I just want you to be happy"
She says and turns around. You get up and walk over to her. You turn her chair around and she puts her head down. You lift her head up and see tears In her eyes. "Oh baby I'm sorry it was just a prank. I'm so so sorry baby I shouldn't have done that midari made me." you say. She stands up and hugs you "don't ever do that to me again".
You spend the rest of the night making it up to her. (Cuddles and kisses only you pervs)

Yumeko
You were acting distant all day at school. And it made yumeko upset she didn't do anything for you to treat her that way but you were. So at the end of the day she pulled you to the side and tried to get you to talk. "Y/n is something wrong? you've been distant" yumeko asks. You keep your head down and try not to laugh you've been preparing for this prank for a while, and it's going great so far. You sigh "yumeko I think we should breakup" you tell her. She steps back and just looks at you. "What why?" She asks tears in her eyes. Shit. You didn't think she would take it this hard.
Your face drops "no no don't cry I was just kidding I'm sorry" you panic. You pull her I to a hug and comfort her "I'm so sorry baby I'm never pranking you again."

Mary
Right when you tell her you need to talk to her she panics in her head. you can see right through her. "What could we possibly need to talk about everything's fine!"  She says panicking "we really need to talk Mary this isn't something you can avoid."
You tell her. She sighs and sits down on your bed looking at her lap the whole time. "I'm sorry Mary I don't really know how to tell you this... I think we should see other people" you tell her. she srinks up and holds in her tears. "ok" she stands up and goes to walk away but you pull her over to you. "I just kidding Mary. It's just a prank. I'm sorry." You say. Her head snaps up and she looks at you angry. "WHAT THE HELL Y/N!!" She yells pushing you on the bed.

Midari
Midari has always been afraid of losing you. she thinks that you could do so much better than her, so when you told her that you needed to talk, her heart dropped and she prepared for the worst.
You sat with midari in her slightly messy room. Midari looked nervous "what did you want to talk about?" She asks messing with her fingers in her lap. You start to rethink about this stupid prank when you notice how nervous she really looks, but you can't back down now "I think we should break up" you tell her. She sighs "ok" she says quietly. She doesn't move she just sits there, a tear rolls down her cheek. "Aww Baby it's just a prank" you say pulling her to your chest. "That wasn't funny y/n" She sniffs
"I'm sorry baby. I won't pull pranks like that again" you tell her stroking her hair. "I'm totally getting you back for this" She says making you giggle.

Ririka
It was a dare ftom her sister. Kirari didn't think you would actually do it. You were on your way to the two sisters home to spend a
Couple days with your gorgeous girlfriend. You were panicking inside, you didn't want to hurt Ririkas feelings with this stupid prank.
When you got to her house you took a deep breath and walked in. "Hello?" You called out. You could hear foot steps running towards you. Ririka jumps into your arms hugging you. To make this prank more believable you awkwardly pat her head. She gets down and looks at you confused.
"What's wrong?" She asked. You sigh "ririka I need to talk to you" you say and motion for her to sit down on the couch. She sits and you star to speak again "I don't really know how to say this but... ririka I think we should break up". "what?" She asks in a sad voice. Tears start to form in her eyes as she tries not to make eye contact with you. Tears start falling out of her glossy eyes and her knees get weak. Seeing her reaction you panic. You hug her close "I'm sorry it was a dare baby! You know I love you please forgive me!" You say almost crying just from watching her cry. "Y/n that was not nice at all"

A/n
Thx for all da reads guys!