you tell her no

You tell her no when shes in the mood..

∆yumeko

She pushed you on the bed and tried to slide her hands up your shirt but you grabbed her wrists
"Y/n what's wrong?" She got nervous she felt like she did something bad "I'm just not in the mood sorry" you said looking down. "It's ok you don't have to apologize I don't want you to force yourself for me"

∆Mary

She stared to unbuckle your belt when you pulled away "y/n?" She grabbed your hand and pulled you into a hug "I'm sorry Mary I'm just not really in the mood" you said looking down feeling bad for letting her down. "Your fine let's just cuddle, I get little spoon"

∆kirari

Kirari didn't hear you at first and kept going until you yelled at her "Kirari Stop!" You said pushing her head away from your neck. She acted fast and took her hand out of your shorts "what's wrong??". "Why didn't you stop when I first said to?" Tears start to flow down and she panics. "Baby I'm so sorry I didn't hear you please forgive me you know what would never push you to do anything" she says pulling you to her chest and hugging you.
She was scared she was going to scare you or make you uncomfortable so she was careful with you for a while.

∆midari

You where making out, with her on your lap and she pushed you down and started to unbutton your pants. You grabbed her hands and sat up scaring her.      "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! what did I do please don't hate me I didn't mean to!!"
You giggle at her and she calms a bit. "Your fine I'm just not really in the mood sorry"
"Oh thank God"

∆ ririka
She gently slid her hands down to you pants. "Wait riri" she blushed even more and looks down "sorry" she says quietly. "It's ok sweetie just not right now ok?" You tell her kissing her softly "ok" she smiles down at you and pulls you down on the bed for cuddles.

A/N
I can't believe I actually have people reading this lol
Leave requests!!
Byeee