kirari

Fluff
Request

                    °Aftercare°

You waited on the bed still nude from the events from earlier. Just the thought of it made you smile. Kirari walks out of the bathroom with a bottle of lotion and some tissues she cleans you up then starts to rub lotion on the hickeys and hand marks. "Are you feeling ok y/n?" She asks placing a kiss on your head and getting up and grabbing clothes from the wardrobe. "Yeah I'm good thank you baby for taking care of me" you say giving her a smile. "Of course  you deserve it you did such a good job" she praises making me blush a little. You guys get dressed and kirari orders take out. She brings you downstairs to the living room and sets you on the couch "don't move I'll be right back" she says and runs off to the kitchen and comes back with two.waters. she sets one down and hands the other to me just then the door bell rings "ok pick a movie I'll be back" she says running off once more.
You giggle when kirari runs back with food in her hands and almost tripping over her own feet. "Hey don't laugh at me. What movie did you pick baby?" She ask handing me my food. "(Movie name) " you say pressing play.
Half way through the movie the both of you where done eating so kirari pulled you over to cuddle.
Kirari kissed the top of your head and pulled you closer. "I love you y/n" kirari said looking down at you "that's kinda gay babe" you said kirari chuckles "I love you to  kirari"
By the time the movie was over you where fast asleep clinging onto kirari she smiles down at you and slowly gets up and carys you up to your shared room and sets you in bed. Once your in bed kirari cleans up the things downstairs. When she's finished she come back into the room and sees you cuddling her pillow. She smiles and gets in bed with you and holds you close slowly falling asleep.

°A/N
I hope this was ok It took longer than I wanted it to sorry it's so short