midari

No one's pov
Y/n looked at her girlfriend Blankly as she talked about yumeko and how amazing  she is. This had been going on for far to long and y/n had enough. Y/n rolled her eyes at another comment about the raven haired girl and got up from their couch walking away to their shared bedroom. "Y/n? Babe? Y/n. Y/n l/n stop ignoring me!" Midari begged following the other girl. Before Midari could get into the room y/n slammed the door in her face.
Midari was confused you had never acted like that before. She knocks on the door "babe come out" Midari said through the door "y/n whats wrong, what did I do?" She whined.
You sat angry on your bed. How could she not know what was bothering you! It's all she ever talked about anymore! you feel like your being replaced by yumeko.
(Your pov)
Maybe she's better off with yumeko. she seems more interested in her. Years of love put into our relationship and this is what I get, My girlfriend talking about how much she likes another person to me.
There's another knock at the door this time it's soft. "Y/n I'm sorry please come out...I miss you." Midari said in a soft tone for a second I didn't believe it was her behind the door anymore. "Why don't you just run off to yumeko you seem to like her a whole lot more than me!" You told her opening the door so she could see your hurt face.
"I'm sorry. I don't like yumeko like that I swear! Only you. I just like her skills in gambling. I'm sorry I upset you baby." She said getting on her knees.
"Oh my god your so extra. Get off your knees and kiss me" you say. She gets up and leans in but before she gets to close you grab her by her collar "I don't want to hear yumekos name come out your mouth, do you understand?" She quickly nods and I pull her in for a kiss.

A/n
I don't have much ideas sorry this ones short. I can do a part 2 if yall want ;) hehe.
Thx for reading.