kirari

° I hate her °

Your pov
Im sitting in the council room in a meeting just staring at my girlfriend not really paying attention. I start getting really tired and start zoning out. eyes feel heavy andy head slowly slips off my hand. "Y/N! Pay attention."  Sayaka snaps. My head shoots up and i give her a glare "don't talk to me like that bitch." I tell her rolling my eyes. Kirari sighs and just continues the meeting. I can hear midari holding in her laugh. I've never liked sayaka she has a huge crush on my girlfriend everyone knows it. She thinks she's better than me I know she does. God I hate her...I hate that bitch.
Once the meetings over kirari dismisses everyone. Once they all leave she looks at me for a moment.
"Y/n....What's going on with you and sayaka?" She asked looking at me from the other side of the table. "Nothing. I don't like the way she looks at me and talks to me" I say crossing my arms. "That's no reason to call her names, that was uncalled for"
She scolded. "I'll stop being mean  when she stops trying to steal my girlfriend... I hate her." I say looking away from her. She raised a eyebrow and walked over to me. "I see" she grabbed my chin and made me look at her "you were jealous" she smirked. "I Was Not!" I say trying to move your head away but her grip tightens. She glares at you "ok ok fine I was a little jealous" you admit. She smiles and lets go. "Good. that's all I wanted to hear."

A/N
Sorry it's so short
But Thank You for all for reading!