you slap her butt

∆Yumeko∆
you and yumeko are eating lunch with Mary, Toyota, and itsuki. Yumeko gets up and you slap her bottom quickly. She gasps quietly and everyone just looks at you. "I have no idea why I did that.. sorry yumeko" you say embarrassed.
Later when it's just you and yumeko she tells you she likes it-

(I genuinely don't know Toyotas name)

∆Mary∆
You and Mary where just standing next to each other at one of yumeko's gambles you were getting bored so you decide to mess with Mary. You slapped her ass, she jumped and look at you like 'what the fuck bro' and smacked your arm

∆Kirari ∆
Kirari was looking at her fish And midari dared you to. So you quietly went behind her and smacked her ass. She jumped and slowly turns to you. "Y/n you worry me. Please sit down my love". She liked it.

∆Midari∆
You and her were in a council meeting. She got excited and stood up from her chair next to you. You looked at her ass (that was looking extra nice) and smacked it hard. She let our a whiny moan and everyone just looked at you guys with shock and disgust. Runa was laughing and midari sat down looking at you with a blush. You shrugged and acted like nothing happened.

Ririka
You had just arrived at her and her sisters home and found them in the kitchen. Riri with her back turned. You went be hind her and smacked her butt. She let. Our a yelp and turned around to look at you "Y/n! W-what- why"
You and kirari just laughed

A/N

I've got over 500 reads....
Um hi tanks for reading :)