There's A New Witch In The Village

Freya was watching her crystal mirror bored. "So much for wandless magic." she muttered as she attempted to make a feather quill float with only her hands. Nothing happened. She sighed. But she perked up as she saw in some bushes a girl with a feathered, purple pointed hat. Immediately she poofed to a location. The location being Jade's house as she, Ruby and Sofia were making envelopes to Jade's birthday party. 

                       "Freya! What are you doing here?" Ruby said. Freya shrugged. "What are you doing?" "Making invitations to Jade's birthday party later. Here you go!" said Sofia, handing her an envelope with a red flower seal. Just then, the lantern on the table flickered and went out. Giggling was heard. Jade's chair moved, making her fall over, the quill Ruby was holding flew up and poked ink on her nose, and the box of seals dumped all over Sofia's head. Freya shamelessly started laughing, when her hat grew larger and covered her eyes. 

                      "Hey!" she said as she took the hat off. "It's Lucinda the little witch!" Jade exclaimed. Sofia asked, "Who's Lucinda the little witch?". Lucinda rose up from the bushes wearing a purple witch attire and hat with a wand that looked like a and started hexing. She popped the balloons, turned the flowers in the garden into large red mushrooms, and turned the lanterns into bee hives.

                       The young sorceress in training was not impressed. "More like the work of a poltergeist." muttered Freya. She and Lucinda then locked eyes. "Fix my hat." said Freya. Lucinda smirked, then Freya's hat melted into water. "Why you little-" Freya started, but Lucinda merely laughed. "Stop that! Get out of here!" yelled Jade to Lucinda. Lucinda raised her wand, which made Jade, Ruby and Sofia cower. Freya in turn raised her wand, but Lucinda laughed and poofed away.

                    Freya said, "Well, there goes my hat." as she poofed on a pink one with a slightly larger rim. Jade and Ruby explained that Lucinda arrived to the village a few months after Sofia moved to the castle, and that she played mean tricks on everyone, like turning Jade's dolls into mice and melting Ruby's crayons together. Freya remembered her own mouse Daisy saying something about coming from a house. Eh.

                    "And now she's ruined my birthday party." complained Jade. Sofia reassured her, "Don't worry, it's just a few mushrooms and beehives. Everything will be okay!". Of course right then they got swarmed by bees and ran inside. The three friends agreed to have the party inside instead. "Now let's go hand out those beautiful invitations." she said.

                      And as they handed out invites, a girl Kate's invitation kept flying away from her, until she spotted Lucinda hiding behind a pillar giggling. Every child in the area ran in different directions. With just the word "Hex!" Lucinda managed to turn a boy's ball into a brick, and someone's cat into a chicken. 'Hex' was a spell incantation Freya was all too familiar with. A witch just need say the word and they could do all sorts of chaos. 

                     This was getting ridiculous. "Hex!" Freya said, and Lucinda's entire outfit turned a bright orange. She scowled. "Hex!" Lucinda uttered, and Freya's straight golden hair turned pink and wavy. "Not again...." she muttered as she looked at herself in a pocket mirror. "Stop that!" Jade shouted angrily, stamping her foot down. Lucinda hexed, and made the invitations held by Jade fly all over the place. Jade was even angrier now. "Ugh! You are a very bad witch!" she said as Ruby and Sofia collected the fallen invitations. 

                    Lucinda however merely said, "Thank you!" and ran away. But not before hexing a tail onto a random passerby. "She tried to mess up my party again!" Jade grumbled. Sofia asked, "Why does she keep doing that?" Ruby said, "Because she's a witch." "And that's what witches do." finished Jade. Sofia then looked at Freya, who wore a smile that looked like she was ready to obliterate something. Ruby and Jade's eyes widened. "Oh! No offence Freya, But technically you're a sorceress right?" said Jade.