Potion Ingredients

Freya had on her thick turtleneck dress, and her winter cloak as she sat on her new second hand broom heading to Freezenburg. When she was near enough, She poofed to the front of the castle. The king welcomed her warmly, and informed her that Hildegard had just gotten back from her party in Tangu.

                        The little girl shrugged, and made her way to Hildegard's bedroom, where a tea party spread was ready and laid out. The girls curtsied at one another, and the tea party commenced as Hildegard told her tale of her time in Tangu. Freya quietly sipped her tea as Hildegard chatted on. Then, Princess Clio arrived. "Oh, and I invited Clio too." she had said.

                      As the tea party went on, Hildegard did most of the talking, as Clio and Freya listened. In the end, Freya left, having completely forgotten everything Hildegard told her as she rode with Hildegard on her carriage back to Enchancia.

                       Cedric was off collecting stuff for potions with Wormwood, and Freya had let Daisy the mouse roam free outside her secret garden, and she was going to die of boredom. She then opened up her shoe collection. The dancing shoes performed a little tap dance, and wanted another pair for a dancing companion. Rolling her eyes, she chose another pair of dance shoes and proceeded with the spells. 

                    Watching the two pairs of shoes dance in delight, Freya decided to do some crystal gazing. But the crystal mirror was glitchy. She took it down and used her wand to split into hundreds of small pieces. Then she proceeded to bedazzle her room with them. When she was done, she felt bored again. She decided to go outside.

                      Cedric looked quite comical with the way he was talking to Wormwood about how magical the herbs he was gathering were. "Mr Cedric." Freya announced, and Cedric jumped. Wormwood squawked loudly. "Oh it's you. Weren't you supposed to be at your little tea party?" Cedric said, annoyed. "I'm back now, and there's nothing to do." said Freya. "Didn't I give you those spellbooks to practise?" "I've read them all." "Well read them again!".

                     Freya made a face. "Oh all right, I suppose you can help me find some of my potion ingredients. Wormwood will help you." said Cedric reluctantly. He gave her a list and walked away. Freya rolled her eyes. She looked at the list. There was only four. "Eggshell powder, unicorn hair, crocodile tears, Hocus Crocus? Now how does he expect me to find that?" Wormwood squawked. "Oh quiet Wormwood.".

                     The young witch then poofed to the castle library. "So the Hocus Crocus grows on Mist Bowl Mountain once a year as a single flower. Alright." first she would have to get eggshell powder. That was the easiest. She went to the kitchens and took all the eggshells, then grinded them to powder. Unicorn hair would be more difficult, as Freya had never seen a unicorn before. 

                      So she went to Amber. The unicorn lover. But that wasn't much help, Amber merely gushed about her unicorn love. So she went to Sofia, who was at Jade's house with her and Ruby. Jade had a Buttercup badge for unicorn spotting, and they all recommended the best places to find unicorns.

                      Freya soon got her unicorn hair after picking some off branches. She had watched the unicorns closely and knew it was definitely unicorn hair. Crocodile tears was difficult for her at first, until she got Sofia to tell one a funny joke. "Don't tell anyone I asked you for help in this." said Freya as she filled her bag. Sofia shrugged. 

                      Finally, there was the Hocus Crocus. It was hard to get to Mist Bowl Mountain. She glided softly on her broom, and urged Wormwood to stay quiet till they got through the fragile Crystal Forest. She followed the arrow sign and Wormwood immediately started squawking when they got to the Musical Mist Geysers. Wormwood nearly left her but Freya wouldn't allow it. Eventually they got through. They arrived at Ogre Gate and met an Ogre who gave Freya a riddle. "What's more valuable than gold but doesn't cost a penny, it's hard to find but easy to lose." he said. 

                       Eventually, Freya answered, "A companion?" the Ogre checked his book. "Well, the answer is 'friend', but close enough. You may pass.". he said gruffly. Freya made it up the mountain and got the Hocus Crocus. She carefully lifted it out of the ground, took out one of the seeds and planted it in the same spot. Then added a single grain of magical plant food before flying down. 

                   Freya also gave the Ogre a piece of caramel before leaving, much to the Ogre's delight. Wormwood squawked loudly during the broom ride home. When they were close enough, Freya poofed to Cedric's workshop and ignored the fact that he was apparently playing a game of checkers with himself. She dumped the ingredients on his table and let Wormwood play with Cedric, who he claimed was cheating the game.

                 The young witch rolled her eyes, and poofed down to her secret garden. Daisy the mouse was at the door, waiting to be let in for the night. Freya opened the door, and as Daisy slept, Freya made some adjustments to one small part of her garden. She walked past the colourful butterflies, and past the nestling cocoons and caterpillars. She came to a corner with lots of plant life. With some leaves hanging down to resemble thick curtains. She pushed them aside and with her wand she changed the environment from a warm spring and summer to a slightly colder temperature, resembling much of Mist Bowl Mountain.

                  She then flicked her sleeve, and out fell a Hocus Crocus seed. Freya planted the seed, and used the leafy curtains to make sure no one would ever find her secret flower. If anyone wanted a Hocus Crocus, they could make the yearly trip to Mist Bowl Mountain themselves. Satisfied, the witch left the garden and poofed back to the castle, determined to sneak some jiggly wiggly pudding from the kitchens.