Too Much For A Tea Party

Freya scowled. Whoever had been in her garden lately had tied a bright yellow ribbon on the bush that covered the entrance. One day she'd figure out who kept intruding. She smiled fondly at Daisy who came yawning out of her small burrow. 

                      Just as she was pruning the flowers, noting that it appeared someone else had overwatered them, she jumped as the door opened. She peered through the bushes and trees. "Oh, hi Freeya! Care to join us?" Sofia said in surprise welcome. Ruby asked, "What are you doing here in Sofia's garden?". Freya said, "This is my garden." the annoyance clearly in her tone.

Sofia: This is your garden? 

Freya: Yeah, I've been taking care of it before you were a princess. 

Sofia: It looks beautiful.

Freya:  Thanks. 

Sofia: So.... care to join us?

                    Freya said, "I think I'll pass." as she began to walk away. "But won't you stay for at least 1 cookie?" Jade pleaded. "Eh, why not.". After that, Sofia said she had to leave to plan her tea party for school.

                    Freya and Sofia were in the dining hall to choose plates for the tea party. Amber insisted they use the gold plates as she shone one at Freya James and Sofia. "You sure it's a good idea to use gold plates when fairies are coming?" Freya asked. "And why not?" "I dunno, there could be a chance there aren't enough and you could lose your first child to a sleeping spell, but whatever.".

                  James and Freya looked at each other as Amber brought on more and bigger things for the table. And Sofia agreed with Amber. It seems as though Amber was the one planning the tea party through Sofia. "James! Did you eat all the cookie samples?" Sofia exclaimed. When James managed to grab the plate of cookies to begin with Freya did not know.

                  "I'm sorry! They looked like swans and tasted like cookies!" James said. "How big were the cookies?" asked Amber. "Mm, about yay big." said James as he measured the size of an average lunch box. "Wow, that's big." said Freya. But Amber insisted the cookies must be even bigger. "Amber, Sofia's hosting a tea party for a class of 7-9 year olds and 3 adult fairies, not a feast for every royal in the EverRealm. I'm pretty sure the cookies don't have to be that big." said Freya. But Amber was persistent.

                "I thought this was Sofia's party." said James suspiciously. "O-Of course it is! I'm just, helping." Amber said quickly. Sofia still had to request large cookies. Freya rolled her eyes and poofed to Cedric's workshop. "Apprentice! Great, you're here. Hand me that jar of dragon scale powder, I need to make a potion." said Cedric. It wasn't long until they heard a loud "Cedric!" and they all jumped to see both Sofia and Amber standing right behind them.

                  "Princess Sofia Princess Amber surely they teach you to knock at that royal school of yours?" Cedric asked in annoyance. "I'm sorry, the door was open." said Sofia who smiled innocently. Amber said, "We have to ask a favour. Go ahead Sofia." "So, um, I was wondering, do you have a spell that can make things float?".

                       Cedric said loudly, "Do I have a spell that can make things float?" silence. "Do I have a spell that can make things float??" Freya was flipping through pages when Cedric then said, "Oh yes yes yes I do! Ahem, behold! Floaticus Haverrrrrrrrrrrrr Aboon!" as he made a flask hover. "Woah! That's terrific. So, I'm hosting a tea party tomorrow, and it would be great if you could make all the tables and chairs float. Just a little bit. Maybe this high off the ground?" Sofia requested as she measured about the height of an average child's knee.