9

Warnings:
-None

Sapnap's POV

I was on my way to the park as I noticed I started regressing again. I was trying to stop myself from regressing so I could either get some drugs and alcohol or go back home...

I had a really difficult time to suppress it and sat down on a bench with my knees pulled up, rocking myself softly. I was really trying to stay my sixteen year old person because I wouldn't be able to save myself here on the streets. Maybe I would even be younger than two and then I wouldn't even be able to walk or say anything either...

I was so scared for what was about to happen that instead of going back home, I started crying softly. I couldn't regress right now because I would literally be in danger. I'd be able to crawl in front of a car without realising the effects of it.

I started rocking faster and faster, squeezing my hands tightly because I was scared. I was already regressing slightly and I wanted to snap out of it, but then I heard footsteps close to me.

I looked up slowly with tears streaming down my face and I wiped them away awkwardly, staring at a dirty blonde boy who was really tall. He looked down at me and smiled shortly.

'Are you okay? I heard you cry and I wanted to check if everything is okay,' he smiled, sitting down next to me. 'I'm Clay.'

'Sapnap,' I whispered with a more childish voice. I knew I was going to regress, but I really couldn't now there was also this random person next to me.

'Do you want to talk?' Clay asked me with a comforting voice. 'Or do you want a hug?'

'Hugs!' I yelled, startling that I used my childish voice. I couldn't regress next to him. I'd make a fool of myself.

'Do you like hugs?' he questioned with a soft smile on his face.

'Hugs, hugs, hugs!' I cheered, not being able to suppress the regression anymore. I slowly regressed more and more to a younger mindset.

I cuddled up with Clay and started making the same happy sounds as George always did when he was happy. I lifted my thumb up to my face and put it in my mouth, looking up at Clay.

'Stuffies?' I whispered softly. 'Toys!'

'Where are those?' Clay asked with a sweet smile. 'I think you just age regressed, didn't you? I once read about that.'

'Stuffies... I miss them.' I felt tears filling my eyes. 'Soft friends.'

'Do you remember where you live, Sapnap?'

I shook my head heavily and curled up in his arms, sucking my thumb. 'Toys?'

'What toys would you like to play with? I can bring you to my house and give you toys!'

'Toys!'

'Do you feel comfortable going to my place? I don't like it when you stay here on the street and I will take care of you! We are going to play, I'll give you a soft blanket and then you're going to sleep.'

'Stuffies?'

'I will see if I have any friends for you,' Clay answered. 'Come with me, can you walk?'

I lifted myself up from the bench and waddled behind him, grabbing his hand.

'How old are you, little friend?'

'Four!'

'That's a beautiful age, Sappy.'

'Sappy,' I giggled, jumping once. I held Clay tightly since walking was still a bit difficult. Clay walked faster than me, but lowered his pace to keep up with me. 'Playing with toys! Toys!'

'Do you like blocks?' Clay asked me. 'Maybe we can build together!'

'Build! Blocks!' I cheered, holding his hand tightly as I started jumping up and down.

'Yes!' he smiled, swinging our hands up and down. 'I'm excited to play with you, you must be great at building with blocks.'

I giggled with red cheeks from excitement and stood still because I really wanted to hug him. He smiled, held me tightly and ruffled my hair up.

'You're tall!' I exclaimed happily. 'I'm shorter! That makes me happy.'

'You're a little boy,' Clay answered. 'Do you want to go to the toys or do you want to hug me for longer?'

'Hug and toys?'

'Let's walk and I'll wrap my arm around your shoulders. Hold your arm around my waist!'

~~~

We arrived at Clay's place and we went inside. I let go of him and started walking around the house, eventually sitting on my knees with a smile.

'Toys?'

Clay smiled and looked at a woman in the house. 'This is Sapnap. He was sitting on the street and I think he might have age regressed. He told me he really wanted to play, but he doesn't know where he lives so I took him here to make sure he's alright.'

The woman nodded as I sat down, looking at Clay. 'Toys? Play?'

'I will get the toys, okay? Hold on.' He turned around and ran to the stairs as I made happy sounds again.

'Toys!'

'Hi,' the woman smiled as she knelt down in front of me. 'I'm his mother! Are you happy?'

'Play,' I yelled, happily hitting the floor because I was so excited.

'Would you like to eat something?' she asked. 'I have some sweets!'

I nodded heavily and looked at the door to see Clay walk in again. He was holding a box and put it down on the ground, sneezing multiple times in a row.

His eyes were red and watery and he sniffed. 'Ugh, apparently I'm allergic to dust too,' he sighed, looking at his mother.

She smiled in a pityingly way, then she walked to the kitchen to get me some candy. Clay opened the box and gave me blocks and a few stuffed animals. I hugged them tightly and started playing while Clay hugged me. He was very nice to me and took a lot of care of which I had always wished for.

Eventually, I got very tired. He brought me upstairs to his room, I figured, and laid me down on his bed with the stuffed animals and a few blankets.

'Story?' I asked. 'Bedtime!'

'Do you want me to read a story for you?' he questioned, smiling softly.

I nodded heavily so he grabbed his phone and looked something up. After he read me a bedtime story, I was so tired that I fell asleep very quick.

1070 words