25 (The End)

Warnings:
-Mentions everything that happened

Clay's POV

~ Six Months Later ~

'Yes, mom!' I heard Sapnap yell as I sat on my knees in front of George's wheelchair. 'Thank you, love you!'

'I love you too,' his mother yelled back as Sapnap ran down the stairs. I looked at George who was trying to say something.

'Kway, me alk?'

'Do you want to walk?' I asked, lifting him up from his wheelchair. George giggled softly and smiled when his feet touched the ground. He was wearing new, very tiny, shoes and which he was really proud of. He put his foot in front of the other and squealed from happiness.

After two steps he was too tired to continue so I put him back down in his wheelchair. 'We are going to feed the ducks today, Georgie!'

'Uks! Uks! Uks!' he yelled happily as I pushed his wheelchair outside. 'Uks! Uks! Ood, Kway, Swapnap!'

I smiled and turned around to see if Sapnap was ready. 'My mother prepared your feeding,' he told me. 'It's in my bag.'

'Thank you.'

I was at Sapnap's place so often that my mother gave them some of my feeding too. Sapnap's parents learnt how to make it and when I needed it because I was this often at his place.

'Do I need to clean your tube from this morning?' Sapnap asked.

I lifted my shirt up and shook my head. 'It's fine, I think I already did because it doesn't look used.'

I had a nose tube for three months, but it gave me very bad blisters, itchy spots and a swollen cheek because I was allergic to the stickers that I needed to put on my cheeks.

I went to the hospital and I had a short surgery to place a tube from my stomach right to the outside of my stomach. It was way more efficient since the feeding was in my stomach straight away, I didn't have the stickers anymore and also didn't struggle with a tube on my cheek while sleeping or drinking water.

Sapnap and I started walking to the pond we always went to and George kept yelling out the words he knew from happiness. He was so intensely happy and I was glad that he always was. He appreciated such small things and Sapnap and I started copying that.

I had been doing pretty good. Right after I finished school, I still started my psychology study to become a therapist. Now I had this tube and no stomach aches, diarrhea or throwing up anymore, I had the courage to try it out.

All my classmates were really kind and they were interested in me to. They didn't bully me for having a tube or not eating anything else than liquids that I needed to take through my tube. They accepted and respected me.

I was pretty much malnourished for a while since I always threw up and had diarrhea. I started gaining weight and muscles once I started exercising more too. I became very secure about myself and liked the way I looked right now. I was muscular, but not too muscular in my opinion, and I had a healthy weight. I wasn't as pale as I used to be, I was healthy.

Sapnap was doing really good as well. It took a while for him to forgive his parents, but his parents took him, me and George to the zoo and an amusement park. Sapnap had the time of his life and he took a lot of picture which he printed and hung up on his wall.

His parents started talking to him and they told him what happened to them in the past. His mother lost her father when she was six and her mother at eleven. She went to five foster families because she became rebellious. She was traumatised after that and didn't know how to cope so she acted like this to Sapnap to ease her own pain.

His father was abused for sixteen years, from his fourth to his twentieth. He never opened up about it and only vaguely told his wife that his parents weren't that kind. It appeared that his parents kicked him into the hospital about a hundred times and he thought it was better if he didn't talk to his kid at all so he couldn't say anything wrong either.

They made up for everything they did, Sapnap forgave them and they were an actual family now. They went out together, they ate together and most importantly to Sapnap, they hugged him, talked to him and cared for him.

Sapnap opened up about his problems too. Eventually they went to a family therapist. They all had separated appointments and had appointments together. It helped them a lot and Sapnap worked on his trauma.

He never self harmed again since he realised it was pointless. Next to that, he stopped drinking and doing drugs. He went to a rehab centre for a few weeks, but he was already so far that he could leave very soon.

After a while, he declared against his ex and his dealer. The dealer went to jail since he was involved in five abuse cases and his ex was forced to go to intense therapy. She accepted it or she'd have to go to jail and worked on herself. We didn't hear anything from her anymore.

The police deleted as many of the pictures of Sapnap as they could and they arrested some people who spread them. Sapnap could leave it behind him, just like his trauma. He had bad days, but then he asked someone for help and I always came over.

He very rarely regressed, but that was once a month up to every week one time. He could control it way better now and he was less stressed so he regressed less in general.

I looked at George again and realised we were at the pond. I lifted George up and let him sit on my lap. George was genuinely always happy and he had a lot of therapy.

He could say some more words than before and he was able to take a few small steps when someone held him. He wouldn't improve much more than this, but he was the cutest and sweetest person ever. I loved him like my brother and I loved Sapnap just as much.

I wouldn't have been close to where I was now if I didn't have them. I looked up at Sapnap and sighed softly. 'If I didn't have you, I wouldn't know if I would still be here,' I admitted.

'Same, I love you, Clay.'

I was about to answer as George hit his arms around and looked at me with the happiest smile. 'Kway, lowe you! Swapnap, lowe you!'

I had the biggest smile fill my face and I kissed his cheek. 'I love you too, Georgie. Thank you for saving me. I wouldn't have been close to where I'm now without you. If I didn't have you, I would have still been the same as I was a year ago.'

1185 words