01| Father's Recovery

Currently eating your breakfast you reminisce what Ayame said that after a week you can heal your father with mana

"...y/n"

You were still in deep thoughts that you didn't hear that someone was calling you. Suddenly Nezuko held your shoulder surprising you.

"Y/n!"

"Yes?"

"Mother's been calling your name 4 times now. Is something the matter?", Hanako says concerned, her brows furrowed along with everybody in the table worried for you.

"You've been dozing of these past 2 weeks and we're getting worried", Tanjiro was now the one to speak as he looks at you with a stern stare yet his voice laced with worry.

Kie and everyone stopped eating and looked at you for answer.

"Ah..", your mouth gaped. You thought you must have been bothering them.

That's right you have been dozing off. Because of all the things that suddenly occured, you can't just sit tight.

"Sorry", you muttered while looking down. Guilt spreading across your face as slight tears swelled among your lashes.

"I must have been bothering everyone", They stare in shock when your voice began to crack. "It's nothing really", you smile apologetically. With your illness, you always thought of yourself as a burden on your family.

"Y/n..."

After that Kie talked to you and after giving off a good excuse she let out a sigh of relief. She thought you were depressed or something.

But right now the goal is to cure father!

You stand up and walked to the patio where Tanjuro usually sat and rest. You walk in the hallway and spotted him.

You strud closely and cautiously activated your mana making your hand engulf in green aura. You were gonna touch his shoulder when his hand suddenly caught yours in a tight grip.

"Ack!", you squealed in surprised.

Tanjuro, recognizing your voice immediately let go and turned around shock and guilt painted on his face.

'What?! Father noticed that? Dad's got his guard all the time huh...'

"Y/n!"

You touched your wrist that was turning purple and a bruise starting to form. 'For a dying man father's got quite a grip'