04|See you

You wake up in a daze on the ground, on your personal space

You wake up in a daze on the ground, on your personal space. You felt wet tears slip down tour cheeks as you began to sob.

You couldn't meet your mother in the eyes, not open your mouth to even spout an apology. "Y/n... is everything alright", Kie kneels down to caress your cheek making you sob even more. You hugged her tight and began apologizing.

"I'm so sorry mother. I... I failed to protect Nezuko. I failed, I'm sorry!", you say to the bewildered woman. "Y/n? What are you talking about?", she gently spoke. But the worry laced in her tone couldn't be missed.

They waited for you to calm down. After confirming that you had calmed down, you slowly explain the event whilst apologizing.

Kie couldn't believe, but she saw you suffering with guilt. She doesn't blame. She has known you have tried your very best to protect them, you are not the type to give up easily.

"Listen Y/n, what happened was never your fault. We can't prevent things such as this to happen, we can only pray to the gods to help us overcome this", she hugged you.

You meditate a little to recover some energy you lost.

"I will leave first, I... I'll try to come back with good news", you whisper the last line. Kie smiled and nodded.

You wake up to the feeling of cold breeze hitting you in the face. The feeling of being carried and your feet dangling from the ground. "Father...?", you choke. Your father stopped in his tracks screaming your name in surprise.

"You're awake!"

You shakily turned your head to Nezuko who was being carried by Tanjiro at the moment. Your eyes once again start to get watery at the sight of your twin. "Nezuko..."

Yet you noticed that something was beginning to not be right. Nezuko began to twitch from Tanjiro's back. "N-n-n-nezuko!", you stutter, panicking right now. Nezuko suddenly went nuts making Tanjiro startled and let his foot slip from the snow resulting with the both of them falling from a cliff.

"GAHH!! Nii-san!", you shriek.

Your father walked close to the cliff. "Tanjiro! Nezuko! Are you alright?", he shouted. You heaved a sigh of relief seeing Tanjiro landing on a pile of snow. "Is that Nezuko? She's standing... how is she doing that?... she has a hole in her stomach...", your father whispered.

"Oh no..."

Nezuko began to attack Tanjiro she tried to bite him. Your father panicked at the sight, his grip on your legs tightened in fear for his children. He couldn't just jump down by this height. He has you on his back, he was worried you'll only get your injuries worsen.

But you were thinking about something else.

'Nezuko turned into a demon like the plot. The only thing I changed is how my family did not die'