18| The Hashira Meeting

"He has dark red plum eyes", everyone turned to where the voice came from

"He has dark red plum eyes", everyone turned to where the voice came from. And it was none other than you who was sitting up straight by now.

"He has wavy black shitty hair, paler than a ghost. His aura is also too suffocating to even be close with. Currently, he's blending in with humans with his family I sure do pity them..", you explained.

"Just how strong is he?!"

"How did you encounter him??"

"We last saw him at Asakusa City. Tanjiro's crow reported that there were sightings of some demons lurking there I think that was Chika and the other one..", you said which made the Hashiras baffled at how blunt your explanation was. "Also. He personally-", you were cut off with Sanemi yelling.

"What information could we get with some civilian like you?!"

'Ouch dude. Ouch'

"Sanemi", Kagaya spoke. "I still don't understand Oyakata-sama. We can let humans live, but demons must not. I do not give consent of this!"

Then Sanemi took out his blade and slashed his arm. "Oyakata-sama! I will present you. The ugliness of what we call demons!", he shouted. Then he let his blood drip on Nezuko's box. He smiled maliciously, but you weren't fazed.

"Nee-san will not come out since it's daytime. IDIOT", you emphasized the word clearly and snarled making him irked and glared at you who did not back down.

"Oyakata-sama. Please forgive my rudeness", he said politely and jumped on the patio where the leader of the corps resided.

"NEZUKO! STOP!!", Tanjiro struggled. You ran over where your brother was before Obanai could knock him with his elbow. "I will keep my brother in place sir", you spoke in a monotone way. Obanai stared the oppostie way in disgust and irritation. 'Jeez.. what am I doing?! I'm only getting on their nerves for the first impression!!'

You were panicking on the inside. But you can't help it in your 13 years of existence in this world as their siblings? Your grew more attached to them.

"Don't worry Nii-san. Nee-san is stronger than this", you smiled.

"Haah.. you sound so sure about this kid", Obanai snarled.

"Of course I've been with her for 2 years. I know her more than anyone", you huffed. The hashiras stared at you. You sounded so confident that the demon wasn't gonna chew Sanemi's head off.

Your eyes widen when Sanemi raised his blade to pierce the box. "Don't!", you yelled and waved your arm sideways making everyone confused at your actions except Tanjiro who already knew everything.

Then Sanemi's blade flew. Making them gasp. "Wha- demon! Did you do this?!", he was so gonna punch the box down when you yelled. "I did! Just show her your marechi blood and shit! So we can get this done with OKAY?!", you completely lost your shit that's why you unconsciously yelled some information you weren't meant to know. Then your mistake dawned on you, you immediately slapped your mouth shut with sweats running down your face.