13| The blonde

Currently walking with the freaky blonde just earlier Tanjiro began to open up a conversation

"I understand what you're going through but please don't cause problems for the sparrow too", poor bird was chirping nonstop in your head earlier.

Zenitsu stares at Tanjiro confused while munching on the rice ball given by you. "It did? How did you understand that?", he asked still sniffling. Tanjiro explained how Chuntaroo was demanding about how lazy his owner was making Zenitsu irked.

"IT'S STILL TALKING ABOUT ME?! SERIOUSLY DO YOU EVEN TALK BIRD LANGUAGE?! YOU'RE JUST MAKING THIS UP AREN'T YOU!", you had to cover your poor ears from the max volume the blonde was giving.

"That f*cker better shut up or I'll-...", Chika was grumbling death threats to herself. Zenitsu shivered from how murderous the aura someone from Y/n's box was giving off. And his high quality hearing was leaving him no good.

"I-I'll shut up", confused as why he had a sudden change of attitude. It was still a relief.

"CAW CAW! HURRY UP! ZENITSU! TANJIRO! RUN TO YOUR NEXT LOCATION CAW!"

"GYAAAA!!! THE CROW TALKED! THE CROW TALKED!", Zenitsu banged his head on the ground as his body twisted in a weird way. Considering that you're actually not from demon slayer corps. Your name was not called.

Running beside them the three of you eventually was met with a mansion. 'Wait I know this! A man nearing his death is gonna be blasted out right by the window'

Hearing noise from the bush. Three heads turned to that direction making the two spectators flinch with horrifed expressions.

"Kids?"

Deciding to approach them gently considering that they looked scared of you. You pulled out Chuntaroo while beaming, showing them the cute bird.

"Look! A sparrow. Cute isn't it?", you tilt your head.

"Chirp! Chirp! Chirp!", the sparrow chirped helping you to calm down the kids.

They only stared at the sparrow. But you knew, they somehow calmed down.

"What happened? Is that house yours?", Tanjiro approached with Zenitsu trailing behind while shaking uncontrollably.

"N-no.. it's..", the boy was staring at the house in horror stammering words he was about to say.

"..the h-home of... the monsters!", he croaked.

The trio listened attentively taking this matter seriously. "Our elder brother was captured while we were travelling during the night, it captured him but it.. it.. didn't take us..."

"The monster entered that house over there?", you glance at the house.

"Y-yes.."

"So you followed it all the way here? That's impressive, you guys are so strong", Tanjiro tries to uplighten their mood. "Uu... b-brother.. he's hurt", they continued to cry as you hugged them and patted their heads.