25| Keiko

"Kyojuro-san!"  "Rengoku-san!!"

"Good job cleaning up Y/n, Tanjiro. But Y/n you-", he turned to you. You responded with an enthusiastic smile.

"It's fine. I still have a large amount of mana left. I can handle this just well", he nods. "Well then we have no time, I'll be brief"

"Yes sir!"

"This train has eight carriages in total. The demon kid and I will protect the 5 carriages in the back and the 3 carriages remaining will be handled by the blonde youth, your little sister and the other demon girl", they nod.

"As for you both and boar-head boy. The three of you will find its neck and eradicate it", Tanjiro's eyes widened. "Demon? But it's neck-"

"If it's a demon it's bound to have a neck. I will also search for its weak spots as I fight. Fire yourself up!", your eyes twinkled in admiration. 'How could the author be this cruel to let such a kind and hardworking man die?'

Then he vanished in a flash.

"Come on! We have to stop Enmu before he gets here!", you immediately stood up. That's right this is not the time to daddle they have to find its neck and kill it. For you knew that you can't stop Akaza from appearing but you can prevent Kyojuro from dying.

They must finish this quickly.

"Inosuke! Where are you?!"

"Shut up! I'll kill you!", they heard from above.

"He's up there huh. Let's go", Tanjiro turns to you confused then shrieked when he suddenly fell through a black hole again. Arriving at the top of the fast moving train. You had to hold your brother by the shoulder to keep his balance.

"Let's go"

"HOW DID YOU GET HERE SO FAST?!", Inosuke shuddered when he noticed how the both of you were suddenly running alongside him. He didn't notice that.

"Not important. The neck must be in the very front"

"I know that already! I've found this Lord's weak point!", he dashed faster than you leaving a trail of dust.

"HEY DON'T DO ANYTHING RECKLESS! YOU MIGHT KILL SOMEBODY", you yelled from afar. Seeing as Inosuke had already sliced the front car seeing how its parts almost hit you.

"That inosuke!-", irk marks appeared on your face seeing how you almost got hit.

"W-who are you?! Get out of here!", the train's driver yelled with a cold sweat. "Suspicious. Suspicious", he pointee his sword at the engine.

"The demon's. . . Weak point!", he didn't get to finish when hands or more like handlike worms attached itself in Inosuke's body parts to prevent him from moving any further.

You jumped midair and sliced of all the hands with dazzling speed.

"Inosuke are you alright?", Tanjiro asked in worry for his friend. Inosuke just pointed a finger on you. "I-it's not like you saved me or anything! I was just warming up!", he huffed refusing to believe that you saved him, because to him too look to as if he lost to you.