07| Confession

"Tanjiro-nii

"Tanjiro-nii... I heard that if you slice that huge boulder you'll be able to join the Final Selections?", you asked out of the blue twidling with your fingers

"Uhh, yes why?", Tanjiro tilts his head in a cute way.

'Ooff! So cute!'

"W-well... umm...if you manage to do it... I'll tell you something interesting!", you almost shout the last part making both males flinch in the sudden pitch of your voice. "Oh... then I'll make sure to do it as fast as possible then!", Tanjiro cheekily smiles.

"Okay!"

Then Tanjiro went out to train yet again. Surprisingly Urokodaki approaches you silently making you turn around almost immediately.

Then... Urokodaki suddenly chuckles sending chills down your spine.

"I see you have a high sense of your surroundings", you flinched at his sudden observance. "Though I didn't sense that from the start. I noticed differences in your surroundings lately, maybe or maybe not. I'll be able to find out after Tanjiro slices the boulder", Urokodaki pats your shoulder.

Then Urokodaki also leaves the house. You stood there conpletely baffled..🧍‍♀️

"A- AHHH!!! UROKODAKI-SAN IS MAKING ME EVEN MORE NERVOUS THAN NECESSARY!", you ruffled your hair like a maniac.

"*sigh* Will Tanjiro forgive me? Will he hate me? Oh God... I don't want that!", you sulk in the corner of the room.

Completely unknown to you because you were too busy stressing your heart out. You didn't notice your brother behind the door with his mouth agape in surprise.

'Is it really that deep? But no matter what you say Y/n... I will still forgive you'

Tanjiro throws the idea of stepping inside and leaves with a smile. 'I'll have to do this faster then..'

══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══

'FUDGE! I'M SO FREAKING NERVOUS!!', You couldn't help but sweat in your place after you heard the news of Tanjiro already slicing the boulder in half.

It's currently sunset and the three of you are now sitting facefront with each other. You decided to also tell Urokodaki too considering you have been with him in the last 2 years.

Tanjiro then smells how nervous you are. So to calm you he smiled warmly catching you off guard.

"I'll listen to everything you have to say"

You widen your eyes. After hearing you brother's statement you build up the courage and confess everything.

"Nii-san.. Urokodaki-san the thing is... I have also been training", you confess still sweating nervously.