33| Keiko and Kanae

"Onii-channn!!"

"Onii-channn!!"

'Oopp. Here we go'

Gyutaro came appearing out of Daki's back, having Uzui grit his teeth in alert and raise his weopons to swiftly slice his head off. But just as Uzui appeared on their spot, Gyutaro had already appeared on the next roof aiding to his sobbing sister.

"It's no good crying you know? Can't you put your head back, eh? Burn marks on your face? You should take better care of your face, you know?", there he was patting Daki's head and comforting her.

"So fast...", Makio whispered bewildered and Suma wailing. "U-UWAHH!! THERE'S ANOTHER ONE!"

"That's the one Uzui-san", you bluntly told him. "The uppermoon you're looking for."

Uzui isn't wasting any time and immediately took action by swinging his weopon aiming for Gyutaro's neck once again. Only for him to sustain injury on his forehead instead. Gyutaro even sarcastically commented about it.

"Oh that's not bad, eh? You blocked my attacks, eh? I went in for the kill, you know? You're pretty good, eh?"

"Tengen-sama!"

Gyutaro began to scratch his skin as he continued to talk about Uzui's body. About how hard he envied his appearance, the thought that ladies would swoon for him. And the thought that Uzui gets to have that and he don't.

Gyutaro ended up attacking by making his crimson red sickles fly around aiming at Uzui.

"That's not all onii-chan. She bullied me also! S-she cut my head!", Daki whined pointing at your direction making you tense. "Is that so, eh? You all dare bully my little sister, eh? Then pay the price!", all of you jumped off the roof to dodge his sickles.

"Protecting humans while looking so cool must be nice. I'm sure you're showered with love and gratitude just being a savior in their eyes, eh?", Gyutaro continued berating to Uzui from the roof. "Well yeah, I'm a flamboyant ladies' man after all. I even have three wives", Uzui bluntly told with seriousness in his face. That just made the demon in front of you stop.

"You got three wives now? You're kidding, right? Unforgivable!"

Demon Blood Art: Flying Blood Sickle

His sickles divided to two directions mainly targeting you and Uzui. He can manipulate the slash of blood itself and that slash tracks its target until it explodes!

"Y/n!", Tanjiro calls in worry.

"Incinerator Blaze Level 3"

The type of magic that will call forth a burst of flame and engulf the target in flames. Pointing at Gyutaro's direction some magically written circle appeared before your palm and directed the attack to him. Before you complete the process your body moved on its own and dodged an upcoming attack directed to you.