10| Muzan

The day after tomorrow's destination is—Asakusa

You stare in awe at the busy streets of Asakusa. You have only been to villages and villages but not this advanced.

Tanjiro stares at the city in a jawdropped expression.

'The streets were already developed into this state already?! Even though its night it's still so bright! The buildings are so tall. Are all cities like this!?' Poor people from the countrysides really have this as a kind of reaction. Tanjiro felt dizzy just from standing there.

"Let's- Let's go over there Y/n, Nezuko!", Tanjiro drags your and Nezuko's hand and arrives at an udon selling cart. "Wahh~~ I'm tired!", you plop on the bench beside the cart while your brother ordered udon for the both of you.

Though the seller sweatdropped at Tanjiro's state. Your brother's face looked like he'll die of exhaustion, but not from the demon earlier making you giggle at how the situation is switched. You beam as Tanjiro sets the udon in your lap.

"Eat as much as you want Y/n you must be tired", Tanjiro pats your head in an affectionate way. "Well of course! It was my first time encountering a demon so... I still need more experience. That is why I need to eat many food to be strong!"

Tanjiro smiles at how you are always making his day better. Just seeing the both of you happy already makes him full. He swears he will kill Muzan. He will never forgive him for what he has done with all the innocent people.

Almost finishing your bowl of udon. You were already bobbing your head in an attempt to stay awake. "You don't have to try so hard Y/n. You can sleep", he chuckles patting your back.

The warm sibling atmosphere ended when Tanjiro suddenly sensed something making him abruptly stand up panting heavily as if looking nervous. You were about to sleep, sensed some discomfort coming from your brother. Peeking one eye open you saw Tanjiro's state.

"Huh? Nii-chan? Everything o-", you cut yourself off when your brother immediately dashed off leaving you dumfounded. "O-kay?", That's when you felt this thick and heavy aura that also made you want to gag.

'So was that the reason- Tanjiro ran?! He's here! HOW COULD I FORGET THAT?!', you abruptly stood up running to where you sensed Tanjiro's aura lingering.

You were late and you regret it——maybe later you won't.

You came upon to witness that your brother was holding off some random man's arms. "Brother!", you shout quite anxious at his situation and just then, that someone passed you.

You gulped and glanced up at him to make sure then accidentally making eye contact. You immediately looked away. But then, you face him and mouthed. You don't even know where you got the courage to do so.

"You will soon end by my hands"

His eyes widen when he read your mouth, you were looking viciously at him. Not anger nor nervousness radiated off you. It was confidence and nothing more which made his blood boil, humans are to tremble in fear before him. His wife and daughter shivered by how their "husband" and "father" was starting to be frightening.