32| Daki

"Oh my~ this one's a beauty indeed", the middle-aged woman complimented

"Oh my~ this one's a beauty indeed", the middle-aged woman complimented. "Right? Also, you can take this one as extra. She can clean the toilet for all I care", Uzui roughly placed his palm on Zenitsu's head sparking another rage inside the blond.

To prevent this you encircled your arms with his and smiled. "I don't want to be seperated with Zeni- ah. Zenko. . . Haha Zenitsu calm down", with his high hearing he heard you clear as day.

"No need, Zenko-chan looks decent enough",  fortunately with your makeup skills Zenitsu isn't being treated badly like in the original.

"Sh-she's really good with the Shamisen"

"Yeah. . . She's overwhelming. . ."

"You said she just get taken in?"

"She's really skilled"

"It seems she has good ears, whether shamisen or koto, once she hears it she can play it!"

"She's pretty decent but did you see her friend? Her makeup was nicely done and she said she did it herself, but even as she washed it off she's brimming with beauty and elegance!"

"She's also kind and sweet"

Whispers erupted around the room. Zenitsu came playing the Shamisen with a rough expression all the while thinking about getting revenge on Uzui. While you were being flocked by the ladies around the room for being a newcomer.

"How did you manage your hair Yumeko-chan? It's so silky and smooth", says one of the ladies touching your untied hair. You grin. You made natural shampoo with natural ingredients of course, you used your knowledge in the modern world for this.

"Do want me to tell you the secret? Maybe it will catch the attention of men", you say smiling brightly. That caught the attention of the others. There's no harm in telling the others about the ingredients. It's not like you were there to fight them over men.

"Eh?? That's it?", you nod seeing them confused by the ingredients.

"Yumeko's so kind!"

That's right. For this mission you took on your former last name. Just this once you want to reminisce and treasure your past life's name. A name your original parents gave you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

You wore eye contacts for a reason, Daki may not have been at the Infinity Castle at that time but she may recognize you by Muzan's memory.

'Zenitsu's nowhere to be found'

"Have you heard? The hostess is dead!"

"It seemed that she jumped off the roof yesterday"

"Suicide?"

'The hostess is dead? Daki must have started moving'

"Kana-san, do you know where Zenko went?"