29| Suspicious

The sliding door opened and the twins came in with worried expressions when they heard you scream

The sliding door opened and the twins came in with worried expressions when they heard you scream. Then they glanced on the thrown soup on the floor which made them grin.

"Oh no sister. . . Your clothes are soiled what to do? We must change it, come follow us", they smiled as they held their hands together. You pant traumatized by what you witnessed but you held yourself in, maybe this is the perfect time to annihilate them.

"Yes, I'm so sorry for the mess", you apologized while taking a strand of your hair behind your ear and followed the twins. Their smiles grown widely.

It's the same thing, you can feel that disturbing feeling whenever you get close with the twins and the old couple. It's not as dreadful as when you come in contact with the Uppermoons nor with Muzan. Moreover, the twins greeted you this afternoon and their skins came in contact with the sun—yet they didn't burn nor die.

They led you back on the first floor and you couldn't help but slap a hand on your mouth and nose when you reached a certain hallway. The smell! The noise from the people outside became smaller and smaller from your ears as the twins finally stopped in front of a wooden door.

"Here we are sister, granny and grandpa is inside. They can lend you pretty clothes!", you gasp when they suddenly pushed you inside the dark void with a sickly smile etched on their faces and their eyes glowing red. What's worst was when you thought you stepped on a floor—there was nothing! Instead you fell on nothing leaving you screaming as you were falling.

"GAHHH!!!!"

You scream as you fell for 2 minutes straight. You closed your eyes and opened it once again to activate night vision only to be horrified once you landed with a poof. There was bodies hanging on some hanger and ice particles was sticking to some walls. It looked like a freezer room.

'This seems more horrifying than the corpse I have seen before—', you cut yourself off when you made eye contact with the older woman from earlier.

"Ara~ welcome child. It seemed you've been destined to foreshadow a vision", she clasped her hands together as a blush formed on her cheeks. She was talking about the vision you saw earlier when meat touched your tongue.

"W-what are you talking about?", you slowly stood up and raise your guard. Your eyes glowing from night vision. "You can. . . see us?", her expression dropped as she noticed you were maintaing eye contact. But she shrugged and laughed heartily and raising a chopping knife.

"What you saw was right, human flesh~ such delicate young girls and boys. They had a bright future ahead of them~ that is why we only accepts tourist. Those with a bright future", you began to be more confused with her words when suddenly you felt all the bodies that hanged and randomly attached to the walls begin to move, even limbs that were cut off was wriggling closer to your. A decapitated head even landed on your shoulder and sticked to you making you swat it away.