Please stay 🥀

Highschool AU

—————-

Ejirou was on the bridge he stood there, a villain was behind him, there was a gun to Ejirou's head.

Katsuki ran towards them.

"One step closer and he gets it!" The villain shouted, Katsuki's heart was racing, he stood still scared to move.

Ejirou was crying, he was trying to get free.

"Katsuki please!" Ejirou cried.

"Ejirou" he whispered, a loud bang was heard, Ejirou immediately went limp.

"EJIROU!" Katsuki shouted, Tears ran down his face as he ran towards his lover.

He held Ejirou on his lap "please stay, look at me, don't go please" he sobbed into Ejirou's chest.

"SOMEONE HELP!" Katsuki cried, no one was around it was just them he couldn't do anything, the villain was long gone but Katsuki didn't care, he needed Ejirou in his life.

Katsuki woke up in a sweat, tears were still streaming down his face, this was the third time this week he had this nightmare.

Katsuki got out of bed, he had to see Ejirou he needed to know he was ok, he needed to know.

Katsuki left the dorm he didn't even know what time it was, tears were still in his eyes.

Ejirou was staying with his mum's over the spring break, so his house was a while away.

Katsuki began to run, he needed to know if he was ok.

Katsuki banged on the front door "bloody hell its 2am!" A black haired women answered the door.

She immediately knew why Katsuki was here.

"You know where his room is" she just pointed upstairs and Katsuki took his shoes off and ran up.

"K-Katsuki" Ejirou's eyes squinted as he felt a figure in his bed.

"E-Ejirou, im scared, please dont leave" Ejirou immediately hugged Katsuki.

"Hey its ok, I'm here and i'm here to stay for ever" Katsuki sobbed into Ejirou's chest.

Both males were silent the only sound was the quiet sobs and sniffles from Katsuki.

"Katsuki, why dont you stay here for a while until we go back to school, i dont want you walking outside so late, I worry about you" Katsuki looked up.

"I would like that" the couple kissed before going to sleep.