Pregnant 🌷

Future AU

Trans Bakugo FtM

————————

Katsuki Bakugo the number two hero that was seven and a half months pregnant.

Yep, preggo.

After Ejirou and Katsuki got married, they went on their honeymoon and well they did what most people do on their honeymoon, make a baby.

Katsuki sighed as he leant back in his chair, the male had been working office shifts since the baby was three months.

So that counts four months twenty eight days and twelve hours stuck in an office.

Katsuki looked down at his swollen belly, his hand rested on the top, but quickly moved to underneath when he stood up.

The pregnant male walked around the room before stopping by the window.

The blonde looked out to see civilians walking around, god how he missed patrolling the streets, his shifts were replaced with dunce face, so Ejirou had his bro.

Katsuki walked round the room a few times, the baby kept kicking and moving, which was really uncomfortable, every now and then he stopped as the baby kicked his ribs.

"Fuck" he swore as the pain in his ribs was worse.

He quickly made his way to the door, he left his office and made his way to the changing rooms, knowing Ejirou would be back now.

"Kat? You alright" The male slipped his wedding ring on his finger as he rushed to the male.

"I thought we could get lunch together?" Katsuki suggested, Ejirou smiled before nodding he quickly got dressed and said bye to dunce face before walking to the closes restaurant.

They lunch was amazing, Katsuki did go to the toilet about ten times but other than that it was amazing.

"That was fucking amazing" Ejirou shot the other a glare.

"No swearing, there are kids around" Ejirou started to poke the belly of his pregnant husband , which never goes well.

Ejirou received a fist to the stomach, before they both started crying of laughter of laughter. 

"Ei" Ejirou hummed "can we cuddle when we get home later" Ejirou looked up.

"We always cuddle when we get home" Ejirou stated, causing the shorter male to laugh.

"I have to get back to work, but i will pop in every now and then" Katsuki smiled before the couple went their separate ways to the offices.

Their boss had purposely put their offices far apart to stop them from getting 'distracted'.

Katsuki was now sat back at his office reading emails, the male felt a sharp pain in his lower back, he grunted as he moved his hand down to massage the area and continued on through the day.

The time drew closer to six pm and the male kept having those weird sharp pains in his back, Ejirou was on patrol again so he couldn't exactly call him.

That when it happened, pure shock and nervousness filled the male's face as a watery liquid spread between his legs and onto the chair.

"Fuck" he cursed, his water had broke.

The male tried calling his husband out of panic "fucking pick up shitty hair" his hands were shaking, tears ran down his face.

"Kat? Im just coming back wha-" The male stopped when he heard sobbing "Kat?" The male let out a grunt.

"My water fucking broke idiot!" He shouted between contractions.

"Holy shit" He heard the wind pass as his husband was obviously running.

"Aki, call an ambulance for Kat" Ejirou shouted, running past the receptionist before running to Katsuki's office.

Once he got there he opened the door and saw the blonde male on the floor, crying.

"Baby, its gonna be ok" Ejirou kissed his husbands head and help his hand "I'm here now" He helped Katsuki up giving him the extra support.

"Ei, no we cant go i need to" The male screamed in pain again "i need to push!" He screamed out clenching on the male's shoulder.

"But we are almost there" Katsuki looked up.

"Ei no" Ejirou just let him down onto the ground helping take off his trousers.

Just as the head started to show, the paramedics arrived, Ejirou moved and held his husbands hand.

"Ok, Mr Kirishima, i need you to push lightly, we dont want you tearing" Katsuki cried more as it was hard to not push as hard.

"I- I cant" He cried, gasping for air.

"Come on Kat, of course you can do it, you're ground zero" Ejirou's smile made Katsuki feel better.

Soon the room was filled with a scream of their baby girl.

Katsuki's body went limp as he laid his head on his husbands lap, the baby was placed on Katsuki's bare chest.

Both men had tears running down their faces. Ejirou lightly kissed Katsuki's forehead, before he and the baby were rushed to hospital.