Happy birthday blasty 🌷🎉

High school AU

———————————

The fact it was Bakugo's birthday spread like wild fire in the class, the Sunday before his birthday the blonde himself was out on patrols for some work experience with best jeanist.

So due to their lack of spiky blonde the class decided to have a meeting.

"So i think we should pretend we dont know its his birthday and get permission from Sensei to throw a surprise party in the gymnasium !" Mina suggested

"Yes! Thats a good idea" Ejirou liked that idea alot.

"We should ask sensei if he has any decorations of if we needed to make them ourselves!" Deku suggested

And that what the class did! They got the thumbs up from Aizawa and he supplied some decorations.

Bakugo's Secret Bday party

Sparkie: Plan A is commencing

Broccoli boi: Yup Kacchan is super pissed off

Speedy: Yeah, Midoriya managed to make him really mad.

Pinkie: Amazing guys 👍🏻

Kiri : this is great guys, Sero and I are already decorating the hall for later! 🎉

Bakugo packed up his stuff as it was the end of the day, he couldn't believe that not even shitty hair remembered his birthday last year they made a whole joke about it being 4/20.

Not only did they forget his birthday ugly Deku had the cheek to make him all pissy this morning, the annoying broccoli boy had made a comment about him looking like a Pomeranian, a stupid fucking dog!

Even his parents hadnt wished him a happy birthday so what was even the point it was obvious no one cared enough to even wish him a happy birthday.

He finished packing his things and started to leave the class room "Blasty, hey wait up" the red head run up beside him.

"Hey, Mina wanted us to meet her in the gymnasium after class!" Ejirou stated

"Im not going" the blonde didnt even look up at his boyfriend

"Oh come on grumpy, lets go, its a class thing" Katsuki couldn't take it anymore

"Fucking fine" he didnt want to, but he didnt want to shout at his boyfriend either.

The blonde went to open the gymnasium doors, he realised the red head was no longer next to him.

Katsuki spun round "Ejirou?" He called, no answer.

He shrugged his shoulders and just went into the gymnasium.

"Happy birthday!" All the lights immediately turned on in the gymnasium and a hundred party poppers went off causing the blonde to cover his ears.

"Wow" is all he could say

"Thanks" everyone stopped to look at him.

"Did i hear that right?" Denki asked

"Did mr lord explosion murder himself just thank us?!" Denki was excited and ran over to hug the male.

"Hey! Get off of me" the blonde shouted.

The rest of the day they celebrate the blondes birthday by eating cake and giving him presents and for once he was happy to spend his birthday surrounded by the people he loved. (Dont tell them he said that thought).

 (Dont tell them he said that thought)