Out of shape 🥀

Future AU

Disclaimer: this is a heart condition i made up so its very fictional, its just for the angst basis.

Contains: ED
——————

Bakugo sat on the sofa recalling what the doctor had told him less than thirty minutes ago.

Thirty minutes ago:

"Your heart condition has gotten slightly worse, so we are putting you on these meds" The GP tapped on their computer to send the prescription to the pharmacy.

"You may experience weight gain and fatigue, we also recommend less exercise" Ejirou held his husband's hand knowing weight gain was the last thing he wanted.

The next few months were hard. Katsuki had gained weight not much but enough for him to no longer have abs and a slight stomach.

Ejirou obviously loved Katsuki for his personality and if these meds were working to keep his husband healthy then thats what it takes.

Katsuki was still a hero, but he only really went on three patrols a week instead of six a week.

Lots of time was spent in the office for Katsuki, of course Ejirou would always pop up and say hi and eat lunch with him, like normal.

Katsuki stood in the showers his stomach stood out the most, it was rounder than it was before.

Tears ran down his eyes, if you were to walk in on him you wouldn't notice he was crying due to the shower.

'Ejirou is probably only with me because he feels sorry for me' these thoughts rushed through his head. With every thought a new tear dropped.

Katsuki stood there feeling useless, he wanted to disappear and never come back, he wanted to hide, he hated how he looked and all because of a stupid heart disease.

Ejirou was home late this whole week so Katsuki thought he would pretend to make meals, but only cook portions enough for his husband to then put in the fridge.

The first day was hard, he was hungry, but that soon stopped after day three.

'Two days to go' the male thought.

But little did he know Ejirou had started to notice.

He noticed how the bag of pasta that would usually be done by Wednesday was only half empty, meaning less portions, meaning someone hasn't been eating.

Ejirou looked up the stairs thinking about his husband and noticed he did look tired recently.

The male made his way up the stairs and walked into their room, he held one of Katsuki's favourite chocolate bars in hand.

"Hey~ Kat" the blonde male woke up in a slight haze.

"Huh?" Katsuki sat up and looked at his husband.

"I bought you something" Katsuki smiled.

"Thanks" Katsuki smiled lightly before putting the chocolate down.

"Why do we go out on a date tomorrow?" Ejirou looked into his husband's eyes holding his hand.

"But I'm not really in the mood" Katsuki looked away.

"Kat" Ejirou's tone of voice became soft.

Katsuki's eyes filled up with tears before hugging his husband.

"Im sorry, i cant do it anymore, i tried" Ejirou sighed in sympathy, he pulled his husband closer.

"You know i love you either way" he cupped Katsuki's face.

"I love you so much, i dont care if you have gained weight, i love you not just for your body" the male took a breathe.

"Your body at the minuet is beautiful and cute i love it, you are healthy thats all that matters to me" Katsuki couldn't wait any longer and connected their lips.

"I love you so much" Katsuki kissed his husband once again, before Ejirou climbed on top of him pinning him down.

"Let me make you feel beautiful" Ejirou kissed Katsuki's forehead, causing butterflies in the blonde males stomach.