Movie date 🌷

High School AU
———————

Kirishima's pov:

On Friday Bakugo asked me out on our very first date, im super excited as it is tonight.

He is picking me up from my dorm in an hour. I decided to go get a shower, because i smelt a bit...gross.

Once i got out the shower i had about 30 minutes before he was coming to pick me up, knowing Bakugo i doubt it was any place fancy so I quickly dried my hair put on a black hoodie with some Camo Cargo trousers.

Soon a Knock echoed through my room, I immediately got up, my date was here.

"Lets get going" Bakugo stated immediately.

"Ok" i smiled, i locked my door and held Bakugo's hand.

He led me to this place in the town, it was a sushi bar, one of my favourite foods.

'He remembered' i smiled to myself.

After our meal we both walked hand in hand to the local Cinema, Bakugo had planned this whole thing so I didn't know what was being planned.

"Batman?!" I didn't realise how loud i said that because loads of people in the lobby turned to look at me.

"Yes, you said you wanted to see it" i smiled and kissed Bakugo's cheek.

"Here, go pick yourself some snacks" He tried to hand me some money.

"No i will pay for it myself" Bakugo looked annoyed at me refusing his money.

"Kiri" he used his stern voice.

"Its fine, you already spent loads on the food and the tickets, let me pay for something" he rolled his eyes at me.

Bakugo then showed the man our tickets and they let us in, i led us to our seats.

"Here" i smiled, i let him go in first because i knew he hated sitting next to someone he doesn't know, that is of course if someone does sit with us.

The movie was awesome, i was so glad i saw it with Bakugo, he is the best boyfriend ever.

We both walked hand in hand back to the dorms, we decided we would stay in his room, because it was clean.

"Get changed" Bakugo tapped my shoulder, i smiled and quickly ran to his wardrobe.

I grabbed one of his hoodies and some joggers "you're going to use my clothes are you" I hadn't noticed he was behind me.

Bakugo hands wrapped round my waist, his hands rested on my stomach.

"you sore?" He asked, i nodded, my IBS had been playing up all day.

"Go lay down, let me give you a massage" i smiled to myself, i swear i have smiled to myself a thousand times today.

"Love you" Bakugo smiled, he kissed my cheek lightly.

"Here" He lifted up my shirt, my stomach was bloated alot more than I realised.

I looked away in embarrassment "hey, i love you either way, even if you are bloated"

"Thanks" i kissed him again.

"Oi! Lay down" Bakugo put some gel on his hands as he rubbed them on my stomach, i felt the pressure ease a lot.

"Here" He grabbed a heat pad from his draw and stuck in on my stomach.

Bakugo decided to lay next to me "hey kiri" i hummed in response

"Would you like to call me Katsuki, and i call you Ejirou?" I looked over to him.

"Sure" he smirked at me.

Katsuki's hands wrapped around my waist, his head was nuzzled into my chest.

Wow Katsuki was weird to say, i wonder what our future will hold.

I kissed his head one last time "night Katsuki" i felt his lips curl up on my chest, cute.