Give them a try 🌷🥀

High school AU

———————

"Come on Kat" Ejirou held the box of hearing aids.

"I dont need them" he turned away, Ejirou insisted he tried the hearing aids on at least once.

"But you do, what if someone attacks you on the field and you dont notice" Bakugo grunted and took them out his hand.

Katsuki had started to go deaf when he first developed his quirk he loved making pops to his ears or randomly when he was younger of course he didn't know the long lasting effect that had on his hearing.  Now that he is training to be a hero he uses his quirk almost everyday, causing his ear drums to become even more damaged.

The blonde got tested last week after his mother insisted he got taken to a ear specialist, and there was where he was diagnosed with loss of hearing.

The doctor said that if he continued in the way he has been, which is likely, then he would probably be fully deaf by the time he was 30.

Obviously Katsuki had been learning sign language from a young age when his mother first started investigating the hearing problem.

"There, happy?" Ejirou smile grew on his face.

"Very" The blonde immediately squinted

"You're loud" Ejirou laughed

"Turn down the hearing volume so you can adjust" he played with the dial behind Katsuki's ear.

"So how does it feel?" The blonde smirked.

"It feels nice to hear your voice" Ejirou hugged the other causing them both to fall back onto the bed.

"I love you!" The red head squealed.

Katsuki immediately started to laugh, hugging his boyfriend tighter before he decided to tickle him.

"Ah!" Ejirou scream

"Oh my god" the male tried to pry of Katsuki hands

"Kat!" He squealed

"Haha stop" The blonde stopped as he looked down at the giggling mess beneath him.

Next day—

Ejirou and Katsuki walked into class together they both separated to go to their seats.

Katsuki found it surprisingly easier to listen to the teachers, he could multi task without worrying about reading their lips.

"Bakugo can i talk to you?" Aizawa asked.

Bakugo got up and walked outside the class room following Aizawa.

"I see you have tried the hearing aids" Katsuki nodded

"How you finding it?" Katsuki sighed

"All right, i would rather not have them" Aizawa nodded.

"I know what you mean, if you ever need any help go see mic, he was in your shoes once" Katsuki nodded.

"Any issues come to me ok, any bullying or anything" Katsuki nodded again as they both went back into the class room.

It was the end of the lesson and everyone has started to pack up.

"Come on lets go get lunch" Ejirou smiled.

The whole group walked to the cafeteria and sat at a table, each of them got out their food and some of them bought their lunch before hand.

"Then Aizawa sensei shouted at us for trespassing when we were just making pop corn" Denki stated

"Well maybe you shouldn't make pop corn at 2am" Sero suggested

The group laughed as Denki told them how Aizawa shouted at him and used his quirk on him.

"Oi, gays!" Someone shouted

"Whats that on your face" they stood next to the table.

"Yo bro, thats a hearing aid" they laughed.

Ejirou was mad, he hardened his fists, he was really going to hurt someone.

"Dont" mina whispered.

Katsuki had this expressionless face on, he was not angry, but they couldn't tell what emotion this was, it looked disappointed and sad at the same time.

"Why are we wasting our time on some fags" one of them complained

The group agreed then left, Katsuki immediately stood up, grabbed his food and left, he just ignored his friends calling for him.

Katsuki slammed his bedroom door and flopped onto his bed, for the first time in a while he cried, he sobbed into his duvet, hugging it tight to drown out the sound. The male ended up falling asleep from crying for over an hour.

"Kat" Ejirou knocked

"Kat?" He knocked again, after a few more tried he decided to go in.

"Oh Kat" he whispered, he walked over to the male and took of his hearing aids.

There was a wet patch on the duvet which he moved out the way and decided to replace the duvet in the males arms with himself. The red head wiped the tears that were still on the males face.

The couple decided to sleep the rest of the day.