End of Year trip 🌷💦

Highschool AU

Disclaimer i have made them 18 and literally a week away from graduating.

(Only soft lemon)

————————

It was their final year at UA, technically UA is longer than other schools because you have to be over 18 to become a proper hero.

The whole class were now 18 and graduating next month, exciting.

The teachers thought it would be nice to have a school trip over a week for the students, they were going to some adventure park for the week and get to explore the area and stuff for the other days.

The roommates were chosen by the student, obviously Katsuki chose his boyfriend.

"So you excited?!" Ejirou had finished unpacking his suit case.

"I guess" Katsuki sighed

"Oh come on it will be fun, besides we have our prom" Ejirou hugged his boyfriend, he was definitely excited for the prom.

Katsuki had gotten hearing aids when he was 16 its to amplify his hearing as he isn't fully deaf, but he did decide on the prom night to probably take them out due to the fact music would be loud.

Day 1 - Amusement Park~~~

"Right, stay in your pairs and meet back here no later than two thirty, understand!" The class just hummed

"Do you understand!" Some small yes' could be heard in the class

"go" Ejirou grabbed Katsuki's wrist and led him to one of the biggest rides in the park.

"We go on all the massive rides them we eat" Katsuki smirked, his boyfriend always made him smile.

"Lets go then" Ejirou giggled and started to line up in the que.

The first ride they went on was called 'Super Nova' it was very big, the biggest in the park, the ride was a yellow colour and the seats had these blue flames decorating them, the ride was space themed, you started off in this lobby decorated in planets and stars.
The couple really enjoyed it.

After about five other rides they finally stopped for food.

"that was so fun" Ejirou was practically jumping up and down.

"Come on eat you burger" Katsuki giggled

"Shit it almost two o'clock?!" The males both stuffed their burgers in their mouth before quickly backing up.

By the time the couple got there it was two twenty, they both laughed at each other when they realised the time.

"Right, lets get into the coach" All might smiled.

Everyone loaded into the coach, Katsuki opted for the back and Ejirou followed him.

"What do you wanna do when we get back?" Ejirou's hand rested on Katsuki thigh.

"I dont know" he sighed looking out the widow.

"Babe, whats wrong" The red head face was inches away.

"Nothing" he stated

"Well thats a lie" Ejirou hugged Katsuki's waist

"Talk to me when you're ready" he rested his head on Katsuki's shoulder, The blonde smiled slightly.

They soon got back to their shared room and the couple sat down on the bed.

"Ei" Katsuki whispered

"Yeah?" The male looked up from his phone.

"Does us being together ever bother you?" the red head was confused

"Kat? What do you mean?" He laughed slightly

"Its just people make fun of gay people and i don't know if i could deal with that" the red head hugged his boyfriend.

"Its ok, you know why" the blonde looked down "because i will always be here with you" he held his boyfriends hand, receiving a smile from the male.

"Did your mother say something again?" Ejirou asked after the long silence

"No" the blonde look down "i just cant seem to get the words she said last time we spoke out of my head" Ejirou wrapped his hands around his boyfriend.

"After we graduate we can move in to my apartment my mums bought me" Katsuki smiled

"I dont want to be a burden" The red head sighed

"Kat, you. are. my. boyfriend. You will never be a burden to me besides my mothers love you" he took hold of the blonde's hand.

"Yeah, you're right, sorry" he kissed Ejirou's cheek

"Dont be sorry, you did nothing wrong" he kissed the male back.

The soft pecks soon turned into a heated make out session, their tongues collided in each other's mouths.

Ejirou's hand held Katsuki's waist as he guided him onto the bed, they both immediately took each other's shirts off their hands traced everywhere.

"I love you" Katsuki managed to say through breathes as Ejirou was biting his neck.

"I love you too" he smiled, he started to tease the male.

Katsuki curved his back wanting more of the males touch.

"You're so impatient" he scolded, refusing the male request to tease him more.

"Fuck...you" he moaned.

———————

The couple were cuddling after their very fun tango time.

Their clothes were scattered all across the room "did we miss dinner?" Ejirou asked.

"Dont worry, i will cook you something" Katsuki nuzzled his head into Ejirou's chest.