Valantines day 🌷

Ok so i know im very late for this one but here it is

High school AU

————————

Today is 14th February, also known as Valentines day.

Every year its tradition for people to put a gift in your crushes locker and thats what happened.

Kirishima opened his locker to see nothing he looked around to see mountains of letters falling out Todoroki's locker

"you alright there" He asked the male

"Yeah" Shoto bent down to pick them all up.

"Dont drown in those" he giggled slightly.

"I'll try not to" he said with a blank face.

Todoroki didn't really show emotion, it was rare to see him smile or even crack any other expression.

When Ejirou entered home room everyone had all their valentines gifts on their table, he passed Bakugos table to see the gift he had left for the male.

The red head thought that he shouldn't have, because if he got no valentines gifts then that means no one likes him, not even Bakugo.

The male sighed, he looked around to room to distract himself and luckily he noticed he wasn't the only one without any presents.

Sato, Koda and Hagakure had no presents either. Hagakure was complaining to the girls saying it was probably because no one could see how pretty she was.

'It must suck being invisible' Kirishima thought, all though Sato and Koda had no presents they didnt seem too bothered, he overheard Sato saying something about making a cake for them later.

Aizawa soon walked in "put all your gifts in you bags, you can look at them later" he stated, he soon started the lesson.

—time skip—

It was now the end of the day and Katsuki had his bag slung onto his shoulder "come on shitty hair, lets spar" he stated.

The red head didn't hesitate to pack up his stuff snd rush after the blonde.

They entered into one of the smaller training rooms, they both changed into sparing clothes and got started.

"You're quiet, whats wrong, you usually never shut up?" Katsuki asked, Blocking Ejirou's attack.

"Ugh, i dont know?" the red head sighed, they decided to take a break for a minute.

"Come on just tell me, shitty hair, i wont ask again" Ejirou grabbed his water bottle and sat against the wall.

"I guess i was just sad because no one got me anything for valentines, not even as a friend" He took a sip of his drink

"Thats not that bad" the blonde decided to stay standing.

"I'll be back i left my water in my bag" he walked through into the mini changing room and grabbed his water and something else.

"Now stand up, we aren't done yet" Katsuki walked over the male and stopped a few feet in-front of Ejirou.

"Here" Katsuki handed him a square box.

"Whats this?" He asked as he opened it.

"Happy valentines, i guess" the red head looked up surprised and quickly looked back down at the charm bracelet.

"Kat this must have cost a fortune" it was a Crimson riot charm bracelet

"That doesn't matter" the blonde moved closer to the red head.

"Kat" he whispered.

"Can i kiss you?" Katsuki asked.

"Yeah" he smiled sheepishly.

The moment their lips met, Ejirou felt butterflies in his stomach, it was so overwhelming, but to nice at the same time.