The break up 🌷🥀

High school AU

———————

"Im sorry but I'm breaking up with you" Ejirou's face fell, his boyfriend was breaking up with him.

"Denki, what did i do wrong?" Tears ran down his cheeks.

"Im sorry, its just not there anymore" With that Denki left the male standing out side his dorm.

Ejirou walked into his room and fell onto his bed and broke into a sob again.

He held his duvet tight, like be was hugging someone, he cried and cried and cried.

The next day the male just woke up got changed and left, didn't even bother with his hair.

"Woah Shitty hair, you almost look like insomniac" Katsuki stated seeing the bags under his best friends eyes.

"Ok" Ejirou just walked past him and sat down.

'Thats strange, he hasn't even done his hair? Something is wrong' Katsuki thought to himself.

The blond noticed dunce face walk in, he didnt do his usually 'Hi kiriboo" Katsuki looked between each of them, they both looked like shit.

"Did they break up?" Katsuki whispered

"no they couldn't have they were irrespirable" his whispered to himself again, before bulling out his phone.

Pink Bitch

Oi pink bitch
Something has happened to
Dunce face and shitty hair

What do you mean?

They look sleep deprived
and Kiri's face is puffy

Break up?

Idk they were so close tho?

Im coming ASAP

———————

Since second year started Katsuki had gotten quite close to the rest of the squad, he realised that he and Mina had a lot in common.

Since the end of first year 7 months ago Kirishima and Karminari have been dating, or as Bakugo says 'sharing saliva'

"I came as soon as you texted?!" Mina rushed over, immediately noticing the distance between the two.

"You talk to Kiri, i will talk to Kami?" Katsuki nodded.

The blonde went and sat next to his best friend.

"Hair for brains whats up" The red head ignored him and looked away.

"Look i see you're upset, but no need to be rude" Katsuki hadn't seen the tear that ran down the males face.

"Hey its ok" Katsuki did something he never would, he hugged the red head.

"Kat" he sobbed "he broke up with me" Kirishima buried his head in the blonde's chest.

"Its ok, you can talk to me yeah?" The smaller male just nodded.

"They broke up" Mina stated