Youre such a show off 🐚

Future AU

Contains: Transgender Pregnancy.
————

"Look at this Amazing thing" Ejirou held up the toddler above his head.

"Ei for fuck sake he isn't even three!" Katsuki crossed his arms, looking at his husband

The couple were at the beach and Ejirou was showing off his son's red riot swim trunks.

On Ejirou's birthday last year Katsuki had bought him and Akio matching red riot swim trunks, they had to wait a while so Akio could grow into them.

The red head was ecstatic, his child was going to be the biggest red riot fan he has ever had and he is going to be the most powerful.

Times like these made Katsuki wonder if he is the prideful one.

"Kat, look at this!" The pair had made a sandcastle.

"Papa!" The boy ran up to Katsuki.

"Yeah" he smiled

The toddler climbed into the blonde's lap.

"Baby" the three year old poked Katsuki's tiny bump, he was barely four months.

"Yeah, there is a baby there" Ejirou was walking over with the bucket and spade.

"I think its lunch time" Ejirou stated, grabbing the bag full of sandwiches.

"Daddy!" Akio stretched his arms out, which always meant 'lift me up!', so Ejirou did just that.

"Pass this to papa" Ejirou stated, handing the toddler the tuna sandwich.

"Thank you" Katsuki smiled in response, taking the sandwich.